Worth the Pain?

~Recap~

*Author's Note: Play song anytime you want while reading this*

Laurent- Harmony is coming soon. She wants to stay for 2 weeks. I need this before you go!

Larry- WHAT!?!?!? LAURENT!!!! HOW COULD YOU?? WHY??

Laurent- I'm sorry! I really no want it to end without me and you having our time together...

Larry- Laurent please no let it end this way... I will come back as unless it ends this way.

Laurent- No. No leave at all. I no want to live without you, you my life.

Larry- Laurent, you no I can no do that.

Laurent- Larry, please.....

~Recap Over~

They stay there in the same spot. Laurent staring at Larry trying to read him to see what he would say. He then repeats himself hoping Larry would say what he wanted to hear.

Laurent: "Please Larry?" He said still begging.

Larry: "Ughhh I'll stay for 3 days..... If she make me mad I leave until next week." He says finally giving in.

Laurent: "Thank you!!!" And with that, he kissed Larry again but this time it was relief. But at the same time, Laurent was still trying to get the kiss deeper, Larry grew a bit more strength and was finally able to let go of the kiss.

Larry: "Laurent, no... That's enough..... I still have to pack..." He said about to get up until he got pulled down.

Laurent: "Larry, how you know she was gonna ask to live here for a while?" He asked curiously.

Larry: "Oh come on, its obvious. She going to try to get me as mad and she can Lau. That why I will have to leave. The best advice I can give is don't get her pregnant.." He said looking at him seriously and going back to packing. Laurent was about to talk until the doorbell rang. Laurent was then worried so Larry sat on his lap giving him the last hug they would share until Harmony left. "Go for it." He said keeping a smile on then getting up so Laurent could open the door. When Laurent left, he sighed in a worried yet sad tone but then shook it off and continued the packing.

**Laurent**

He walked down a bit mad but shook it off before he could get to the door. He looked through the peep hole and saw who he expected it to be. He then opened the door and saw her and made a believable fake smile... He's good at doing that with people other than his twin and closer friends.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=177374782 (This is Harmony's outfit... My computer and phone are not working together right now... Sorry)

Harmony: "Heyyy!!" She said in a really happy tone with a suitcase.

Laurent: "Hi!" He said acting happy although he really would rather be upstairs with Larry doing things which should not be spoken of to others.

Harmony set her suitcase down and gave Laurent a hug and then grabbed her suitcase as Laurent guided her into the house.

Harmony: "So what room am I staying in?" She said sitting on the couch in the living room.

Laurent: "In one of the guest rooms. I didn't choose which one yet though because of the time...." He said sitting with her now.

Harmony: "Aww... Okay then I guess..." She said putting on a sad face hoping that he would change his mind. He then said and looked around for a bit then back at her.