Broken Relationships Part 2

~Time Skip~
(1 Week Later)
*Laurent*

Larry is still act weird and I no know why... He still no wanna tell me what's going on. Whatever it is must be serious because he still no tell me. What is he so afraid of? It's Saturday and it was a week ago when we went to the club but he still no tell me anything. Should I be worried? He no really talk to me much anymore either. It's 2pm and I'm upstairs in the room laying down then hear the doorbell.

Larry: "I get it." He says going down to open the door.

Author's View

Larry went downstairs and opened the door seeing Kamari right in front of him.

Larry: "Ugh what is it now?" He says annoyed.

Kamari: "I have to talk to you." She says nervously with papers in her hand.

Larry: "Umm okay come on..." He says closing the door behind Kamari as she walks in the house and sits on the couch.

Kamari: "So... You know what happened last week, obviously I don't have to remind you." She says as he sits down next to her.

Larry: "Yes I do, what about it?" He says as his eyes get big somewhat knowing what she's about to say.

Kamari: "I woke up the next morning... And had morning sickness and just kept throwing up.. Harmony took me to the hospital to get a pregnancy test and I got one there because you can't trust the ones from the store. But these results say I'm pregnant..." She says looking at him with concern and nervousness.

Larry: "How do you know if it's my baby?" He says in shock.

Kamari: "You're the only person I've ever had sex with." She blurts out.

Larry: "Shhhh!!! My brother is upstairs!" He whispered harshly.

Kamari: "Sorry.."

Larry: "Wait, you were a virgin?" He says going back into shock.

Kamari: "Yes..." She says sounding ashamed.

Larry: "So I took you virginity?" He says still in shock.

Kamari: "Yes.."

Larry: "Kamari are you fucking serious!? Why'd you let me take your virginity and you barely fucking know me?" He says now ashamed himself.

Kamari: "Because I was horny and plus I know you and plus who wouldn't want to fuck one of Les Twins?" She smirks.

Larry: "That's no the point. The way you did it was wrong and now you pregnant with my baby. Kamari I told you to use the fucking protection and I told you to pull off before I cummed and you didn't listen to me!" He says trying not to let his anger get the best of him. "Kamari, look. We will talk about this later but right now, you have to leave..." He says getting up from the couch trying to calm down.

Kamari: "Okay.. Bye." She says walking out understanding he needs time to think.

Larry: "Bye..."

After she left, he took a deep breath and made his way to the room where Laurent was and saw Laurent laying down on his phone.

Larry: "Lau... I have to talk to you..." He says extremely nervous.

Laurent: "Okay, what is it?" He says sitting up as Larry sits next to him.

Larry: "So.... That night when we went to the club... I wasn't watching a movie at their house." He says stalling.

Laurent: "Get to the point. What were you doing?" He says his full attention now on Larry.