The Start of Feels

Author View

Larry and Laurent were at a dance battle and were standjng and waiting for their turn to dance. The opponents then started taking the battle seriously and pushed Larry mad hard making him get ready to fight but Laurent trying to calm his twin brother pulled his arms around his waist and kissed him on the cheek not knowing Larry was getting nervous but shook it off knowing he was about to kill it with his awesome dance moves.

**After Battle**

They were heading back to the hotel they lived at and Laurent was driving their car. It was dead silent until Laurent decided to break the silence.

Laurent:"Oh yea. You do good in the battle. You kill it real good."

Larry: "Thank you." *coldly*

Laurent: "Are you okay"?  He said in french sounding a bit worried.

Larry: " I'm okay... Just tired." He kept his eyes looking out the window.

Laurent: "Are you sure?"

Larry: " I say I am fine." He said raising his voice a bit.

After that, Laurent just shook it off. He didn't know how Larry really felt about him but he wanted to know what was wrong. When he parked the car, they both got out and went into the building. They went into their hotel room that they shared then Larry decided to go sit and look out the window. Laurent just decided to stay out of his way and went to take a shower.