Trading Places

Hey you guys!  Let's have a quick talk. So, once again, i understand that guys have different ways you want the story to go. Thing is, I'm not you! Lolz I mean this in the nicest way possible because people often think I'm mean and blunt and flat out but I'm not, I just need people to understand that I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING!!! You guys (most of you) came for a boyxboy story and I know that! I see how y'all feel about certain things in the story but hopefully things turn out the same way you guys.... Or different, doesn't really matter to me tbh lolz. But y'all really have to chill and let me do what I'm doing right now and TRUST that I know what I'm doing. The reason why I always do something different and make my story go in every direction it because I'm different. And when you're different, sometimes you may be unpredictable and things will go a different way okay? Anyway, if any of you guys wanna talk about it or whatever, just inbox me or something, yall know what to do. Anyways...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Days later)

*Laurent*

It's been days since what happen between me and Larry... Ever since that day, he's start acting weird... He start act like more demanding and control. He also hit me a lot but I no know why. When I wake up today, my legs hurt again because he force me to have sex with him again. The good thing was that he no was in the bed because he went somewhere but I no know when he gonna be back. I walk in the bathroom shirtless and I see a couple of hickeys all over my body. Why they gotta look so weird? After a while I decide to go to the bathroom and take my shower in nice hot water to calm myself. After the shower, I start to think. When did he start be aggressive and why he wants so much sex or no can take no for an answer? I also start to think and find out it was no until he come from Harmony and Kamari's house that he start acting like it so I think it have something to do with the thing he take so I call Harmony.

~Phone Convo~

H- Hello?
L-Hey... Harmony..
H- Umm... Wassup?
L- I have to talk to you.
H- Okay.
L- What did you put in that drink when Larry was at you house that night?
H- Which one?
L- I don't know, I think the kind after the one you give him at the club I guess..
H- Oh. Why?
L- Reasons I really can't say.. Just please tell me, I really need your help on this.
H- Just tell me why you need it and I'll probably tell you.
L- I'm sorry but I really can't. I'm begging you just please tell me.
H- *sighs* You're lucky I still care about you...
L-....
H- Okay it was...

*Larry*

I no talk to Jojo or Angel in a while so we all decide to hang out and after we go out, we start to make us way back to their house. (They're basically like the wise couple that a lot of people they know look up to.) We was driving and I was in the back while Angel was in the passenger's seat and Jojo was in the driver seat. We were all just talking and Angel gave Jojo a certain look and Jojo sighed and nodded as I remained on my phone while looking at them by the corner of my eye.

Jojo: "So Larry, how's Laurent?" He say catching me a bit off guard but I no show it.

Larry: "He's good..."

Angel: "Ooh cool so you guys are getting along well again right?" I forget the last time I talk to them was when we stop argue.

Larry: "I guess.. Why?" I'm starting to think they know something.

Angel: "Just wondering."

Jojo: "We just haven't talked in a while." He have a point.

We soon make us way to their driveway and Jojo ask a question that surprise me.