"Do not start with me today, my lovely mate." Pulling me into his warm embrace he began to kisses and licking my neck making legs want to wobble uncontrollably. "I want you now!" He picked me up bridal style before taking us both outside the kitchen back to the woods.

I squirmed in his arms trying to have him release me at once but it was no use. "Please Hayden, I'm not in the mood for your wants at this moment. So put me done." Void of any emotion I tried again to have him release me to no avail. His grips became tighter on my legs as he hoisted me up and throw me over his shoulder.

"It is a good thing I was not asking you for your permission to take what is mine." I yelped out from the hard swat he gave my ass he finally lowered me on the rocky grounds. My curly brown hair whipped a crossed my face, with such fury from the violent wind. Raising my hands above my head I felt around trying to get at least a feel of where I possibly am.

There was nothing to feel for but air. Pulling back I spun around my head to get a better look, but I saw only light blue sky and a whole valley below us. We were at the cliff where our pack boarder ended to the far west of our pack house. Without meaning to I clung on to him for dear life. "Why have you brought me out here Hayden ?" I was scared that he might just killed me today if I angered him any further with my presence. I tried my best to push him off of me so I can run away.

I was able to get him off of me as I began to crawl away ready to run for my dear life. Only to have him grab my foot at the last moment and pull me back to him. Struggling against him as he slapped me harsh a crossed my face, I fell in a daze as he rolled me over on the ground face down. Slightly recalling him tearing my clothes off of me as he mounted me from behind. Tears slid down my face as the last shield against him was discarded over the cliff.

I was numb when he penetrated me from behind, forcing his huge cock into me with such ease, tears flowed like a river fall down my face. Hayden rammed himself into me over and over with his large hands choking me from behind. He did not stop when I tried with all my might to get away from him, he only shoved my head deeper into the ground causing my lips to split and blood flowed.

When I believed him down it was only for a few seconds. Bones cracked and white skin replaced with black fur before I knew left from right, I was invaded again. My walls felt like they were being stretched beyond its limits as his wolf dug it's claw deep in my back. Forcing his member in me.

After what felt like forever,they were done with me. Hayden shifted back to his human form pulling me into his arms, I felt like a cheaper whore as he kissed my forehead.

We stayed like that for I don't know how long, no words being exchanged as we watched the day turned to night. Sleep beckoned me to come with it but I was too afraid to leave for I didn't want to be left in the cold with him.

"You would think of me worst but I am merely staking my claim on what is mine." He finally released me as he got up to dress himself, while I sat there naked and bruised by him.

I watched as he walked off into the tress back to the direction of the pack, leaving his shame behind him. I reached for my tattered clothes only to discard them because they were of no use to me at this point as he had ruin them all. Unable to shift and no clothes in sight I was left to walk back to the pack completely naked.

I began the walk of shame if anyone should see me now they would believe the worst of me. An omega naked, dirty and smelling only of the future Alpha. What a rank climbing whore she is would be just a statement of what horrid thing they could think.

Worst they would think I had seduced him knowing full well he has a mate. Of course this would be far from it but who would they believe me or him. No one wants to think their alpha could be capable of anything bad, but yet still they would enjoy the gossip it would bring.