Chapter 3

The best moments happens when they're unplanned .

Hayden's POV

Paws digging deeper into dampen earth, leaving prints of my presence as trees passed by me in blurs of red, yellow and orange. My wolf couldn't help himself as he revels in pleasure of being free and wild as he jumps and dodges fallen trees.

I watch as he pushed hard and harder to escape the fucked up thoughts of what we have to go back to later at home. In this moment his main focus was to run until he was in physical pain, I can't blame him because that's what I wanted now.

It's better I handle today numb even though it's my birthday, where I will be turning twenty four. Almost at the age to take over the pack from my dad, Alpha Moon. My wolf growls at the thought of bowing down to a next wolf, even if it's his father. Just the mere thought have him pushing himself hard to go faster than before.

The only two things can calm him now. One being to issue a challenge for the Alpha position, which we aren't ready for, just yet.

The only other thing that would calm my wolf is having his mate beside him. She would be able to comfort him and strength him with the bond.

With knowledge of knowing who she is was the only reason why I would be psych for my birthday. I will finally get to add one more title to our relationship; which will be mates.

She was fierce she-wolf in the pack, when needed to be. Her beauty had plenty of limitations but at the same time none. A few has been through so much in their life as she has without being damaged beyond repair. However if I wanted her to be like the Luna of my dreams, she needed to stand up for herself and do what was necessary even if it meant breaking her caring nature.

Bianca is what I need to run my pack. She didn't wait for anyone to validate her. Even after the trauma her family put her through, she stood up for herself. I can't honestly say that I would feel, the same way I feel for her towards any other woman. She was my means to sanity and Goddess knows I needed that at night.

My wolf, Ryder makes a purring sound at just the thought of his mate. I watch as he floods my mind with various images of her naked and ready for us. "Sick bastard." I muttered to him as I felt myself growing hard around my lower region in wolf form.

"Just like you, humans to call us sick. When we just show you exactly what your thinking at the moment." He laughed enjoying the thoughts of having me riled up over our mate.

Bianca is a beauty in her own rights. No diamond could make up her worth as a she-wolf. For a petite girl she had all the right curves. I can remember so many days were I would trace her body with my fingers, I knew everything there was to know about her. She is more than my best friend, she is my dearest confident and so am I to her. It also helped plenty that I could make her scream without even claiming her.

I was only hoping that the dearest Goddess, Selene would give me this one wish. Despite my less that gentleman behavior with her in our first courting, I promise together we would be great. When the time is right I would make her the best Luna, the pack would be feared by outsiders but loved by members, our children stronger and our love legendary as Cleopatra and Antony.

We will take up the mantle to always be the strongest pack in the US. I felt my wolf puffed it chest out with pride as I said that.

"Hayden, you should remember Johnson's words 'Great works are performed not by strength but by perseverance." Ryder said to me.

By this time I was heading back to the pack house to get ready for the party. Before I could even properly start off today, I wanted to see Dekota. Even though she might be swamped with all the party planning, I just wanted to have her company for atleast five minutes. Shifting I jogged the next ten minutes to the house stark naked. We were used to being naked all the time.