Chapter 4

Is sex dirty? Only when it is done right
-Woody Allen

Dekota POV

I was at war.

As small sparks of flames engulf me, where his hands touch. Wrapping his hands firmly around my neck, enough to restrict me from moving but not merely as much to choke me.

Small barely, noticeable traces of water begins to race down my body; it came from all directions, gathering between my legs. I felt lightheaded with my mind running rampant, causing me to loose all senses.

He ravished my lips like a starving dog being fed for the first time.

He was my fire in this moment and I was his opposite...ice.

Just as quickly as the kiss started it ended. I panted hard, while I tried to catch my breath. Slowly all logics started to flood my mind telling me this was wrong.

"We shouldn't have done this. This is not...right." I said as I moved away from him.

I didn't like the way he made me feel.

"What do you mean, this is not right?" He stepped closer to me as he spoke. I could see the fire in his eyes.

Even though it was wrong, a part of me wanted to play with it. "YOU CAN'T BE MY MATE!" I found myself yelling at him.

With the noise outside, it came out like a whisper.

Hayden cocked his head to the side looking at me as if I was crazy. "You- Hayden Moon- will be the death of me." I pointed between us with my hands.

I shivered as the thought only sickens me more. I can't imagine him as my mate.

No! It can't be

My mind yells at me; I looked him in the eyes and see how my words affected him.

"And why not??" He forced me into the attic window as his grips tightens around my arms. Few minutes ago they were wrapped around me in a sensual manner.

My mind barfed at the thought. I tried to fight out of his embrace, but he was much stronger than me.

I only knew pain because of this man in front of me and now...

Now your saying, he is mine and I am...his.

I will not accept this.

Moon Goddess! Selene! Mother! My Moon! My Luna, why me? Why me?

I screamed in outer turmoil within myself. I didn't know I was crying until he wiped my stray tears away.

"Answer me, please." He pleaded with me as he stared into my eyes.

"What do you want me to say or do?" I fired back feeling this unexplainable anger in me for him.

"You want me to say that I love you?" Tears started to build up in me. "You want me to throw myself at you? Forgetting that you tortured me for so long, I can't even remember a time I was happy." The well was about to over flow.

"Its dif-"

"Different how!!" I screamed cutting him off. I could remember all the nights he would tie me up and do just about anything he wanted with me.

"You are my mate." Hayden was no longer here as I felt his grips around me loosen.

"So what does that say?" I looked him back in the eyes so I can see his reaction.

"It says, that you will be mine and only mine from this day to our last. That is what it says." He came closer to me but I moved away. I heard him blow out a breath.