Chapter 1

Just a little fun tips;
1 don't write how bad the book is I did not ask you to read it. While I do appreciate the reads even if it is tacky please I am begging you for your own safety please don't leave rude comments because I will not be holding back on anyone😒😒😒😒.

If y'all don't believe look through the comment on chapter 4 and 17. I will not hold your opinion against you but please just don't bring it with me.

Also I will be removing it on July 10 for reconstruction. Have nice day, night or life 😌

Formally known as Pregnant And Rejected By My Alpha Mate

The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel for tomorrow.

Dekota POV

I wish one day I could feel, how it feels to be free.

As I watch a next sun rise, that marked the beginning of a new day. All I could think about was 'how did I out smart death again ?'

I should be happy...I guess. How many people are lucky to see another sun rise?

Something I so desperately hoped I would never see again.

The answer to that is not many.

Being in a pack means that everyone looks out for each other, like a true family...I wasn't given that privilege to such a life.

I have been alone from the very beginning. No one wanted to be associated with me in any shape or form. I was an outcast in my own pack...to them I wasn't family, I was more like a slave. Someone they could use to do their bidding.

...Almost like shooting the messenger.

Love wasn't something I was accustom to. My parents were never around when I was a child. Maybe, that's why it hurt less when they died.

The day that I lost my parents to a drunk bastard, was the day I knew I was screwed. I was just Five!! When it happened but did anyone care about how I would feel about it?

No!

It was my fault they stated.

"Dekota!!" Sigh. Then the cycle begins again. "Where the fuck is that bitch?" The house shakes violently under the bellow of the Alpha's voice. "Why is there no breakfast on the dining table?" I cower away in fear as I see the door of the closet size room I call my bed room open.

"You better get down here or do you want a beating like last night?" The Luna spat through mind link.

The distaste was thick with each word spoken. I felt a cold shiver run down my back. I scrambled to my feet, groaning inwardly as I made my way to my garbage bag of clothes.

I didn't have much stuff to start with, so it didn't bother me that I wasn't given a dresser. Five suits of clothing was what I owned and that to me was a lot of clothes. Sure they weren't the latest designer outfits but at least they were mine.

I picked out my yellow cardigan, floral strapless top and a black leggings and pair it off with my black and white converse. I let my curly brown hair down today. I wasn't in the mood to have my hair pulled on. It was the only thing they didn't try to do any serious harm too, it reach me in the middle of my back.

I rushed down the stairs and quickly headed towards the kitchen, to start making breakfast for the pack.

Two and a half hours later.

I had a mountain pancakes made for the teens, two dining table filled with bowls of cereal for the kids and assortments of eggs, bacon and sausages for the adults along with some coffee.