Stepping up to the side door of the living room, I felt Ryder go nuts in my head. He was thrashing wildly trying to break my control. "What's wrong?" I felt my command coming out to him but I did not affect him in the slightest as he continues on.

Holding firmly on my control of him, I refuse to let up until he tells me what is bothering him. I felt no danger while patrolling, so it was not a case where the pack was being attacked.

So what is it?

Right as I was about to press him further for what was getting him all riled up, I smell something so toxiciately sweet coming from the laundry room. The kitchen was bathed in the smell of coconut, vanilla and dash of cocoa bean. It was like I was in heaven.

Whatever Dekota was cooking I want...no need first dibs.

I checked each and every pot on the stove and oven that was cooking. I found, chicken, beef, Turkey, pork, apple pie, chicken pot pie, rice and a whole bunch of different pastries but yet none of them emitted that smell. Not even the vanilla coconut cake with chocolate powder was giving me the delightful smell.

My head snapped in the direction of the laundry room, then the smell wafted into the living room. Like a starving dog I followed the delectable scent. I was led all the way upstairs passed my room going up a gloomy hallway that leads to the attic. By this time Ryder was controlling my body seeing that I was in a trance.

I could literally smell the scent getting stronger as I round the corner going to the stairs I hear Ryder whisper something like 'mate'.

I immediately got excited, but at the same time curious.

I knew it was Bianca, but why is she here? This room path shouldn't smell like her. She always smell of the Amazon Rainforest with a potent smell of cucumbers and melon. I like it but right now it irate me that it was were it shouldn't be.

Almost near the door, Bianca blocked my path with worry written on her face.

"Move." I warned her as I  made for the door handle again. She swatted my hands away again, before pushing me back. I growled furiously with her pesky behavior. "I will not warn you again to move." Glaring at her, she just shakes the trembling feeling my alpha voice gives to her. She was indeed a true alpha female, busy she will die if she continues to keep me from her.

"No! I am doing this for your own good." She looked matter of fact at me. "My own good?" I looked at her indignantly, if she thinks she can stop me from claiming her she is surely mistaken. I have already claimed what is mine and many times over as a matter of fact. My chest puffed out with pride at the thought.

"You will only shatter her resolve if she finds out that you are her tormentor and mate in one night." She warned me as she grabs my hand to leave the area before we are both caught, where we shouldn't be. I pried her grip from me as I turn to face her. "This does not concern you." Deadly silence in my words I open the door to my mate's den.

I will be her one and only love.

Opening the door I was startled not by the blasting music that interrupted the peace and quite a few moments before, but the ugly beautiful girl that stood at the window.

I watched as she stared distasteful at the scene outside.

Without even thinking I blurted out, "Not liking the view?" I look at her as she stumble backwards due to the her being caught off guard.

"Don't look too scared, princess. It's only me." My mouth moved on it own accord as I study her trying to hide herself from my view. This only infuriates me to no end, but quelled as I saw her hardened nipples from her cupcake size tits push out. I feel the need to nibble on them like any other nights. I would do it to her when I was sexually frustrated and wanted a release.

Normally in this situation males like me would turn to human female. However Bianca would have none of it, she would always state how the first time with your mate is magically thing . I found that outer bull seeing that I only wanted Dakota but she was too young for me to force my way to her. This was up until the moment I found out she wanted my best friend instead of me. It killed me to wait until she was eighteen, I didn't want to hurt her developing body but I need him to know who she belongs to.

I would not pretend I wasn't a beast when it came to her, I need her with every breath and she became my beauty.

I will make it up to her in our future to come for my irrational way of fucking her without consent. I couldn't lose her to him or anyone else so I fucked her every night I could, trying hard not to impregnate her before marking her was hard.

"You say that like I know who the random person is in my room." I was cut short of my thought when she fired back at me. I could hear her fumble for something in the dark.

"Are you used to random guys being in YOUR room?" I felt enrage at the thought of her with anyone but me, my voice even evoked my anger further.

I could her the fast increase of her heart beat as if she was afraid I would hurt her. "What do you want from me?" She ask as I take a step in the room.

"Isn't it obvious? I want you...all of you" I said with each word I came closer to her as she tried to move away. Not allowing her to say a next word my hands encircle around her. I pulled her into my arms while turning her back into me.

She struggled against my hold, it was causing me yet again to get excited like it was my first time.

"I'm a little hurt, princess. Is that any way to treat your mate?" I whispered in the croak of her neck as I started to rain kisses down on the spot where my mark will be. My wolf and I were in complete blist.

Taking my scenting as a means to fight out of my hold, she breaks free of my grasp. Once freed, I watch her dashed to turn the lights on.

Blinking to life the light slowly enlighten the room. The light was pitifully dim, however it was sufficient enough for me to see my lovely 'mate'.

I saw her shock turn to anger as I put in my signature smirk.

"The Moon Goddess would never..." she whispered with tears running down her face like river. The smirk slipped from my face being replaced with a snear.

"Don't look too sad, Princess. I only want you to love me, the way I love you." I said coming closer to her as my mind bitterly reminds me of the time when we use to tease her for having a crush on my best friend, Jason. As if I was not good enough.

I was sent into a frenzy with thought of even Jason even laying a hand on a single hair of her that I lost it.

I captured her lips in a kiss, which only went down hill from there.

***************************************************************************************