We are a large pack so this was something I was always doing. Over time I learnt to multi task and in such traits, I reduce the time it took to get everything ready.

Ready to take my leave after setting the table, before anyone sees me. I turned around only registering a whooshing sound as my face collided with wall.

When my eyes finally focused, my mind tried to processes the unexpected impacted. It was so sudden that I was out of it for what felt like a hours, which in actuality might be mere minutes.

I held my face as I tried to see in front of me.

Wrong move.

I was slammed into the wall from the back, I open my mouth but no sound could be heard. Stumbling forward with blurred vision I didn't see where I was going, until I tripped over something.

Bang !!

My head slammed against the dining table. The table rattle but to my dismay nothing was spilt.

Pain. It was the only thing that my body could feel. I tried to move but my body refuses to follow my command.

"Nice one Bianca!"

"What a pathetic excuse for a wolf."

"I can't wait to post this on my page."

"What a slut, like she think she could get away with taking what's Bianca's."

Those were some of the things I heard going around as everyone laughed at my pain. As if seeing me get black and blue was funny. They actually think I would like to be weak among them, not knowing my wolf or even establish any traits of a werewolf to be?

"She is just a weak little omega bitch. I don't know why we don't throw her out of the pack or better...kill her." She sneered at me as I struggled to sit up right.

Everyone laughed at the crude comment, knowing full well she meant every word she spoke. She never made idle threats, especially when it had to deal with me. She was my tormentor from the very beginning, she hate me with a passion. You wanna know, who is this girl I speak of?

As if you didn't already known it was the future Alpha's one and only love Bianca Lance. Her beauty was like a knockout session at  5ft 9, with Carmel skin color so shiny when touched by the sun. A full head if long, wavy strawberry blonde hair that curls at the end of her thigh; not to mention those mossy green eyes that made you believe nature grows within its depth. Dimpled cheeks and just right cherry lips made her every male dream girl and some females secret obsession.

Bianca is everything that you would have hoped for in a Luna, she was ruthless  but  she cared for the wolves she she loved. That didn't extend to me...unfortunately. It's like whenever she saw me it was red rage, I have no idea what I have ever done to her but whatever it is that I have done shouldn't be this bad.

Bianca was destined to be great from the day she was born. She had her first transformation at age 6, no one would have survive something like that unless you were from an alpha's blood line.

After that it was solidified that she was indeed the future Luna of the pack. This in turn, strengthen her resolve and why she clung to our future Alpha like a second skin.

I know she can be gentle but never with the pack outcast. Could it be because of him that she hates me? Or was it that I knew where she spends her night and with whom? These thoughts dance within my mind threatening to consume me for lack of knowing more.

Forgetting the unknown for right now I focus on my current dilemma...her. I stared at her trying to fathom why she is really here and why she is mad at what I can't control. It's her that he wants not me, despite him creeping in my den at night.

"You little bitch!" She screeched out as she picked me up and shoved me in the kitchen out of everyone's view. "Why haven't any of Hayden's birthday banner been placed up?" I winced as she took feral step towards me, "Answer me bitch!!" She smacked me again. "Don't you know that today is the day that I will be crown as this pack's luna ?" 

She yelled, searching through the cupboards looking for all the party stuffs. "Make sure everything is ready before school is over today or you're dead." The conversation was no longer girl to girl. It was beast to human, with a flash of her razor sharp teeth the message was clear. She left but not before giving me a glance of what I couldn't determine if it was pain or pity? It couldn't be a shake my head she would rather me dead.

I gulped, death becomes thee who does not yee warning.

Morning turned to evening as I work relentlessly, trying to set the place up for the celebration. I had to call in sick from school today, that was the only way I could have finish everything on time. 

As I placed the final party box on the table, I couldn't help the thought of  seeing Jason.

He is the sweetest guy ever.  He would be my all time dream guy if he wasn't Hayden's best friend.

Jason is the new alpha of the Obsidian Moon pack, they are our allied pack. Our pack, the Umbra Lunar pack and Obsidian Moon has a treaty that is four hundred years old. Passed down from generation to generation remembering to keep the peace at all time.

We all go to the same school, Mosaic High.  I have never interacted with him much but the few times I did, he has been nothing but a perfect gentlemen. I hope he is my mate, I don't even care if he would still be friends with Hayden.

At least with Jason, I know I would never feel alone again. Jason wasn't like Hayden in any way, he didn't hurt me just for the fun. Actually he never would.

The door slamming, then a few foot steps had me out of my thoughts and bolting up the stairs.

I wanted to be out of everyone's way during this festivities. The less they saw of me the better it would be for my pain  to subside and my body to heal.

Sighing to myself, "I wish I could feel how it feels to be free..."