Yeah. Just for your chase. Wala manlang akong benefit huhuhuhu kainis na 'to! –_–

*****

RED's POV

chase huh? Well it is.

Gusto ko naman talagang mabawi si Anna eh. Hindi dahil mahal ko siya kundi dahil sa ibang dahilan. She doesn't deserve Xander. He's a dumbass. He doesn't have a respect for woman like her. Maybe he got the fame, the money and the looks(weh) pero hindi sapat yun para mambastos ng babae.

Well, I know him very well. I know his secret that he kept for years. To make the long story short, he didn't know that I know him because of his secret.

Anna's too precious whom everyman drooled over. Para siyang anghel na bumaba sa langit na halos perpekto at wala ka nang hahanapin pa.

To be honest, I'm protecting her because it was her father's request before he died.

But I am not really chasing her for us to enter a relationship. I just want to chase her just to ruin her relationship with Xander. Her family and mine are family friend so kilala ako ng mommy niya. Knowing na dalawa nalang sila sa pamilya, kawawa ang mommy niya kung mawawala sa landas ang buhay ng anak niya dahil sa maling pag-ibig.

She's just too dumb to reject me before. Well, I was not dumb to love her. Maybe we're just not meant for each other. But that does not accept the fact the Xander should be the one for her. He's an asshole and she's too blind in love with a wrong guy like him.

"Bro!" My evil friends said in a unison.

We(Blue and I) are walking towards them. Holding hands like real couples do when they wake side by side.

To make it clear, I am the one who insist to hold her hand. It is for the better. Because if my friends know about our so called 'relationship', it is easier for us to make our move.

"So, natapunan ka lang ng iced tea kahapon may forever ka na?" Kavs said sarcastically. Pshh bitter.

"Pare, please wag ka nang maging bitter. Babalik din si Dae sayo tiwala lang" Sedinn said while imitating Gelo of 'Pangako Sa'yo'.

"Bregs, wag ka ngang masyadong kampante sa mga bagay bagay. Yan ka na naman eh paasahin mo na naman ang sarili mo sa mga bagay na walang kasiguraduhan. Ang bilis mo kasi magtiwala. Maniniwala ka sa una, mawawala din naman pala ang tiwala sa huli tapos walang mangyayari mapupunta sa wala" and the Hugot Lord stated, Lucas. Single pero ang daming hugot sa buhay. Hays. *face palm*

"Eh ano kasing meron jan?" JC asked and pointed our hands. I also take a glance with our hands before answering

"It means we're in a relationship," shocked was not written on their faces but I know they need answers to those popping questions in their mind. Of course I know it, I'm brilliant.

"..But this is just an act because of Anna" when I mentioned her name. They already know what I mean. But they didn't know that Chandria didn't know the main reason of the whole acting.

After that I gave them a meaningful look like 'We'll-talk-about-it-later' look.

I felt Chandria poking my arms

"Paano si Jill?" Oo nga pala. Wala pa si Jill dito. Hindi kami sabay diba? Obviously.

"She's not yet here but I'll talk to her" I replied.

She nodded and replies 'okay'.

*bell rings*

As we enter the classroom, they're all whispering while staring at us and fuck! It's creepy 'coz it feels like we made a crime on how they stare!

I felt uneasy but I didn't mind them not until I saw Blue keeping her head down as she walked in the aisle of the classroom.

Since we're just few steps away, I reached for her hand so she lift her gaze to me to and our eyes met.

Damn! She's blushing and I could also feel her hand shaking.

But fuck! Does she even know that she's cute when she's blushing?

I flashed my smile as a sign of assurance that there is nothing to be uncomfortable with before sitting on our seats.

Our Adviser started discussing the things that we need to accomplish for the whole quarter.

She was in the middle of saying some activities when she was interrupted by someone.

That someone knocked in our door and to my surprise...

"Okay class, your new classmate is now here. Please be good to her"

Damn! I would definitely be good to her. Dahil mukhang mapapadali ako sa balak ko..

-----------------------------------------------------------

Aral pa more huhuhu medyo busy ××