20. I AM

I Am the wind that blows through the trees.

I Am the Nightingale that sings through the darkness.

I Am the clouds that float in the sky.

I Am the flower that grows in destruction.

I Am the willow that sighs and then weeps.

I Am the half heard melody that hums in your heart.

I Am the voice that is often not heard

But I Am the voice that will never give up.

I Am the voice that will sing till the end.

I Am the joy that lasts through it all.

I Am the fire and I Am the rain

I Am Faith

I Am Hope

I Am Truth.

April 2017 ( 16 years old)

                              ###
I've been getting so into writing my Shorter poems that I almost forgot about this book.

Anyway I was tagged by not_really_nastia , the amazingly talented poet, to do this questionnaire. I hope you find it interesting.

👒= material
🐭=immaterial

Things that bring me happiness / calm me down:

👒classical music like Mozart and Beethoven and Swing music. I absolutely love it because it just makes me want to jump up and dance. I mustn't forget to mention my adorable amazing Fox terrier, Ruffels. She's the love of my life and my Best friend.

🐭The thought that no matter how pointless and painful my life seems there is a point to it if only I knew what it was and imagining myself away from the wold in some distant paradise.

Things that frustrate me / make me angry:

👒Getting bad marks on an important test even though I've tried really hard and then being told to work harder. Cruelty to animals,  I've seen so much of it and it makes me so angry I want to smash everything in sight.

🐭When you know there is something you're forgetting but you just can't remember exactly what it is. Unreasonable self doubt that seems to come from nowhere.

Things I need / use every day:

👒 My journal, it has my to-do lists, diary entries, poems and random sketches. I couldn't possibly live without it . A poetry book that my Mom bought me when I was thirteen called 'Poems by heart'. My special pens and stationary that I use for writing. My glasses and Wattpad 😂

🐭My imagination: it helps me see the world as a brighter place. My intuition. It gets me out of a lot, but I need to learn to listen to it more.

I tag ember-firefly meganrobin writingmytruth Polllardii  and creativewritingstar

I hope no one else has tagged you and you  don't need to do it if you don't want to. I'm exited to read yours. :))