Its not just a fucking game, its a way of life.

Chapter seven

i was dying.

No, like reaaaaally dying. This torture has to stop!! I groaned, cradling my head and rolling onto my other side on the couch. This is unbearable. This is the worst thing i had ever agreed to. Stop eating meat? WAS I CRAZY?! I probably was.

I moaned, clutching onto my stomach now, i'm hungrier than pesky African kids. (no offense to those kids, its a form of speech, kind of.) 

"Oh shut up Hay, its been a day. Serves you right for not thinking before you do something. Think of it as...karma?" 

"Karma is a stingy selfish good for nothing hoe!" I screamed. Throwing a pillow at those lovebirds, currently sitting snuggly together like siamese twins. Ariel glared after swatting the pillow away. I frowned, what? The pillow isn't good enough for her now? 

I sighed internally, i just had to be the good guy and had them make up!

Karma, when i see you, you can rest assure than these hands will be around your neck strangling every breath out of you!! 

I slumped back onto the couch, first of all i used too much precious energy and second, my stomach is killing me. Or you could say slaughtering me from the inside, with a chainsaw...

I groaned in pain, twisting myself to the other side in hopes that the hunger will away or even dim. It didn't work. "I can't do it!" I gasped, all my limbs flailing around like i'm drowning. 

The wacky couple rolled their eyes in sync. 

"Sis, there's some carrot sticks and celery in the fridge, go munch on that." I sent him the mother of all glares. Carrots and celery?

"I'm not a stupid bunny!" 

He laughed. "More like a baby tiger." Ariel joined in the laugh fest. 

"You know what?! This is my space--" i gestured to the game room. "--and you two headed freaks are not welcomed! NOW GET OUT!

Derek started to complain, refusing to budge from the door even though i had put my all into pushing them out.. "Its my room too--" I pushed him again and they stumbled back. 

"Not since you got whipped." I cut him off then slammed the door in their face. 

I walked to the mini fridge and took out a soda. Ah carbonated drinks, my lovely lovely sugar filled drinks. Technically, Denny said eat healthy not drink healthy.  I grinned and sat down with my legs crossed Indian style. I put zombie apocalypse in the xbox and popped my drink from heaven open. 

Alright, time to get my A-game on. I didn't knew that was the start of my downfall.

A few days later...

"NOOOOO!!!!!" i fell onto my knees, clutching the controller to my chest, wailing in misery. 

"Hay, shut up and get a life." I dropped the act and slumped onto the soft Persian carpet. I closed my eyes, willing this not to be true. i've never felt so useless in my entire life.

"I never die in zombie apocalypse." i mumbled into the softness of the expensive carpet. 

Feet stopped in front of me and nudged my ribs. Fucking asshole, I'll make you pay for that!....later. Now is not my time to shine, in fact i want to roll over, curl into a ball and sulk...so i did.

"Its just a fucking game." 

I rolled my eyes, its just a fucking game...pfft, says the loser who cries after getting killed by terrorists.