Chapter ThirtyOne

Começar do início

I had to keep this whole thing a secret and it was eating me alive. I told everyone that Aubrey was visiting Toronto and that we were on a break, but that wasn't the case. The only person who knew the real truth besides Don and I was uncle Dylan.

"Amber, I need to set up a plan to go see Rihanna. I called her this morning. I'm gonna see her in a bit." Don answered, seemingly exasperated.

He wasn't the one going through this: My boyfriend was kidnapped after I explained that I loved him, and taken to another country by a drug lord who wouldn't hesitate to kill him if he did something wrong. My ex boyfriend came back explaining that he wants me back, which is not good because I don't want him back and my cousin loves him. She hasn't spoken to me since last night. My grades have been dropping a little, I have been missing a few classes which could jeopardize my plans of getting a scholarship to an amazing university. I can't eat without thinking of Aubrey. I had to lie to my parents about where Aubrey was just to make sure they don't rat out to the police. I didn't know what hardships Aubrey was facing. My guilt of not being with him at the time of the kidnapping was eating me alive. And worst of all I missed Aubrey so much. 8 days without him proved to be extremely brutal. I hadn't laughed in eight days.

"I'll call you later D," I said, hanging up.

I missed Aubrey too much. His dark hair, golden skin and brilliant smile plagued my memory, threatening to push me over the edge. I would often try to read my novels and instead of being teleported to the streets of London and or the Eiffel Tower in Paris, my brain would relive the moments that I spent with Aubrey.

I placed chaste kisses to his hairless chest, making a trail up to his neck and light stubble, then to his lips again. The kisses were passionate and I made sure to rest the length of my half naked body against him, while exploring his chest with my hands.

"Aubrey, I'm ready." I whispered in between kisses.

Aubrey tensed underneath me and rested his head on the back seat of the car just out of my reach.

"Ready? For what?" He asked skeptically.

"Ready to do it." I said, smiling.

He raised an eyebrow.

"You know," I said grabbing his hand and entwining our fingers neatly, leaning my head so that I could whisper in his ear "make love to me."

I heard his dramatic intake of breath and felt his member harden against my thigh.

I sat up slightly to look down at his face and although he was blushing profusely, he wore a very serious expression.

"What?" I asked, not sure why he was looking at me like that.

"Are you serious?" He asked, to which I quickly nodded.

"Well, Amber there are a few reasons why I'm not gonna do that."

"Why not!" I asked loudly, clearly shocked by his unexpected reaction. Wasn't he supposed to be excited?

"Amber, I fucking love you but you're crazy. One, we're in the back of my car, I don't want your first time to be in a car. Although we've done some pretty nasty things in here." He added trying to lighten the mood. "Two, no you're not ready, you're just still horny. And three, we both have to love each other for making love to work."