Epilouge

Ashlynn's POV

"Luke I like this color." Luke looked at me shaking his head. I rolled my eyes at my Blue Eyed Jerk, "Ashton back me up."

"Luke it's a good color for a house. I second it." Ashton rolled his eyes not even bothering to look at the paint slide I held up.

"Thanks Ashton." Luke grumbled until he looked at me. His face softened, "If you really like this color, then let's do it. Let's put the last touch on our house." Yes. Our house.

Our dream house, that we found in a tiny corner of London. We instantly fell in love with it. And bought it right away. I has helped pay for it because after all, a girl who takes pictures and co-writes with one of the biggest bands, has enough money to help her boyfriend with the mortgage.

Over the past three years, Luke and I have become closer and more in love than anyone thought possible. I'm not gonna lie and say it was easy. In fact we almost broke up, but stage together because we knew we could over come it. And we did.

As for 5 Seconds of Summer, well they're doing great. They are currently working on their fourth album, with my help of course, and have stayed as close as brothers. Jennifer still manages the boys but has now counted me as a co-manager. She truly is my saving grace. She gave me the start in this job, and she has become an almost mother like figure. She listens to my gushing and ranting about Luke. Gives me advice. And is always there for me. Like my mother never was.

"Hey Miss Photographer?" Luke's voice brought me out of my trance.

"Yes?" I looked over at him flashing back to the first time I had every met him, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing you were in a trance," Luke looked at me thoughtfully, "What were you just thinking about?"

"You," Luke grinned, "Well more specifically the first time we met." Luke's grin grew wider and he let out a laugh.

"That was something else," He smirked, "Is that when you first fell in love with me?"

"Nope," I said popping the 'p', "Actually you know what I called you?" His eye brow shot up, "Blue Eyed Jerk."

Ashton from the couch let out a bark of laughter as did the rest of the boys who were sitting on the couch in our house.

"You what?" Luke looked at me with wide eyes.

"You heard me," I walked closer to him, "Blue Eyed Jerk." I heard the boys laughing again.

"Okay Miss Photographer, that's very rude." But Luke had started laughing also, "I love you so much."

"And I you," I brought our lips together and felt his fire burn in me, only stopping when Ashton shouted something about his eyes.

"So should I order this paint color?" I held up the slide.

"Yes you should Miss Photographer."

///
okay so here's the long winded authors note at the end like every other story.

I want to thank everyone for reading this. It has been so beyond fun writing thing. I've spent so many nights trying to figure out how to end it, and although I feel like this isn't the greatest (it is my first story after all) I really gave a conclusion that matched the rest of the story.

I only published the story after I finished writing everything, so I just want to say thank you for giving this story a shot. It means the world taking a risk on a story that has so many other like it. (although at the time I started it was original).

Comment any questions you may have and I'll try to answer them all!

So long until the next story,

so much love,
Izz !!!!