Chapter 10 ~ The Most Embarressing Wake Up Call

Ashlynn's POV

"And what do we have here?" I lifted my head to find three confused faces looking at me.

"What?" I looked at them equally confused. I tried to get up, but something was surrounding me keeping me from getting up. I looked down and saw an arm around me stomach. An arm attached to a Luke Hemmings. Then I noticed my feet were also tangled up in his, "What the hell!" As the boys snickered, the events from last night slammed into full force, "Holy shit."

"Holy shit is right!" Calum smirked, "What happened between you two? Last time I checked you guys were at each other's throat's and now here you guys are spooning-"

"Please don't continue," I groaned trying to untangle myself from Luke, who also groaned and tightened his grip. The boys laughed again.

Then Calum even pulled out cell phone and started taking pictures, "Say cheese Ashlynn!" I lay mortified as the boys all took out there phones and started snapping away.

"Luke," I hissed, "Luke wake up," But the asshole didn't wake up, "You seriously need to get up now," But he wasn't moving.

"Good luck trying to wake him up. He's like a bear in hibernation," Calum said snorting, and taking a another picture.

"Luke," this time pinched him when I said his name.

"What the hell?" His eyes had shot open to see a flash go off from Michaels phone, "Where am I?"

"Your snuggling with Ashlynn on the couch," Ashton answered smugly.

"I'm WHAT?!" Luke looked down and saw his arm surrounding me. He quickly tried to release me, "Why am I-" but he stopped as he also remembered the events that happened last night. His eyes grew hard and he stopped struggling.

"If he wasn't already dead, I'd kill your bastard of a father," he chocked out into my ear.

"Aw whispering cute things to one another, how sweet," Michael said winking at us.

But I ignored Michael and looked at Luke, "You can't tell them." He nodded, "Good. Now can you get off of me." The rest of the boys laughed when they heard this.

"We'll be waiting in the kitchen thing!" Calum said cheerfully as the left the room.

It wasn't even 10 o'clock in the morning and it was already and very interesting day.

•••

"So what's are we doing today?" I asked as I shoved a toaster waffle in my mouth.

"Jennifer is flying in to have lunch with us and see the concert tonight," Ashton replied while also shoving his face with a toaster waffle. Jennifer had left the tour two weeks about to fly to New York where her husband was currently living, she had left me in charge of the boys with the title of Assistant Manager. Trust me, I'm not sure how I got that position because the last time I checked, I was just the photographer.

"Awesome," I said nodding, "What time did she say that we're meeting her? Because you guys have sound check at 3:30. We need to be in the stadium by 3:15."

"Your more organized this concert than you were last time," Ashton said snorting.

"In my defense the lady who owned the venue was an idiot," I said pointing my fork at Ashton threatening.

"I heard the work idiot," Luke said walking into the room, "Why are we talking about Ashlynn?" He smirked at his joke.

"Your so funny," I rolled my eyes, "Sit your ass down, and get eating. Unless you want no free time before we meet up with Jennifer."

"Damn women," Michael laughed. I smirked at him.

"Don't tell me what to do," Luke said with his own eye roll.

"I'll tell you what to do whenever I want," I narrowed my eyes. All friendship that we had made last night were gone.

"As much as I usually love Luke and Ashlynn arguments," Calum said with a snigger, "Mainly because I love seeing Lukie Poo get knocked down a peg, I want an argument free day."

"He started it," I yelled.

Just Luke yelled, "She started it."

•••

"Ashlynn! It's so great to see you? Have the boys behaved themselves?" Jennifer came up to me and gave me a hug.

"They've been okay I suppose," I raised an eyebrow at the boys. They all gave me a shushing sign, as a silent pray to not mention the prank the had pulled on the bus driver last week.

"Wonderful! And how are you guys?" She gave all four boys a hug.

"We've been great!" Calum answered enthusiastically, "How's the husband Jennifer?"

She smiled and replied, "He's great. Thanks for asking." She looked around at the diner we were in, "Let's go get a seat and we'll catch up some more over lunch."

After we grabbed a booth near the back a waiter, who looked around my age, came to take our order, "What drink can I get for all of you today?"

"I'll take a root beer," Calum replied instantly.

"Me too," came an in sync response from Luke and Micael who sat on either side of me.

"I'll have a Coke," Ashton said looking at the menu.

"I suppose I'll take that to," Jennifer said.

The waiter turned to me and asked, "And what will the beautiful lady have?" He winked when he said beautiful.

"I'll just take an ice tea, thank you," I replied with a small smile. I felt Luke grow stiff beside me when the waiter winked at me again.

After the waiter had left, Calum burst out laugh, "Damn Ashlynn. First Luke, now the waiter! Your on fire!"

"First Luke?" Jennifer looked at me with a raised eyebrow, "Ashlynn care to explain?"

"Calum is mental," I began truthfully.

"I am defiantly not mental! We saw you two spooning each other this morning," He looked at me with a bigger smirk, "And don't try to deny it. We all have pictures,"

Jennifer's eyes had grown large and she was containing her laughter, "Ashlynn?"

"Yes?" I asked innocently.

"Luke?"

"Yes?" He smiled sweetly.

"No sex on the couch please."

///
Did you like that ending? Or was it lame? I wasn't sure. Anyway thank you for sticking it out and reading this far if you have stayed and kept reading!
luv u all, izz