Chapter 2 ~ Five Sauce?

Ashlynn's POV

"Thank you so much for coming Miss King," The lady who had been interviewing me, Mrs. Tean, shook my hand, "You are definitely the best person we have interview, and your the last person. So, and we don't usually do this, but you got the job!"

My mouth dropped open, and my heart started racing, "Are you serious? Thank you so much Mrs. Tean!" I couldn't stop smiling.

"Now that your part of the family we go by first names, call me Jennifer," She smiled warmly at me.

"Alright Jennifer. Thank you so much for this opportunity," I smiled even wider.

"I'm happy to. Don't disappoint me Ashlynn. Your future as a photographer is very bright." Jennifer winked, "If you will follow me I'll show you what you will be doing." She turned and started walking down the hallway. I quickly followed her excited to know what I will be doing or the next couple years of my life.

"As you read in job description you will be working with people your age and traveling across the world." She looked at me as I nodded, "Okay good you knew that. Anyway Ashlynn I'm a manager for a band called 5 Seconds of Summer, have you heard of them?" I shook my head no, "No? That's alright, you will soon. Your going to go on your with my band and be the official photographer."

"Go on tour with them?" I looked at her in surprise.

"Yes you will join them on the bus, which I hope isn't to awkward considering they are all boys, but we don't have enough money to get another bus just for you." She looked at me nervously.

"That's fine, I grew up with five brothers. I'm used to boys, I can handle any thing this band can throw at me," It was true. Having five younger brothers and basically having to raise them makes you tough.

"That's fantastic! I can't wait for you to meet them," Jennifer smiled at me, "I would love for you to take some shots of them before we hit the road. They are all sweet boys, you'll love them!"

"I can't wait!" I looked at Jennifer happily, "When will I be meeting them?"

"Tomorrow. The whole team is coming in and talking about the tour, because it starts in two weeks. We needed to find a photographer and that was it. Now we're ready to go." Jennifer explained to me.

"Sounds great. I'll start packing and getting my camera gear ready for travel," I was so excited to travel and do my favorite thing, take pictures, for a living.

"I'll see you back here tomorrow at 10:00," Jennifer waved goodbye to me as I walked out the door.

•••

"Good morning Ashlynn. Ready for the meeting?" Jennifer called out to me when I walked into the building.

"Ready! Excited to meet my four new roommates," I said laughing.

"That's the spirit Ash!" Jennifer was laughing now too.

"What am I in the spirit for?" A voice behind me asked. I turned and saw a tall boy looking confused.

"Not you Ashton, I was talking to Ashlynn," Jennifer rolled her eyes, "Ashton meet Ashlynn your guys' photographer."

"Hello Aslynn!" Ashton pulled me into a big hug, "It's always great to meet another Ash! Oh and your going to be on the bus with us! Oh this is going to be so much fun!" He looked so excited.

"Ashton where are the other boys?" Jennifer finally asked once we all stopped laughing.

"Getting coffee at the shop around the corner," he looked at his phone, "They should be here soon."

"Awesome, let's go into the conference room. They can meet us there," Jennifer started walking towards the room at the end of the hall. Once we got there, Ashton and I got to know each other a little bit more while we waited.

"So tell me Ash, where you excited to find out you would be touring with 5 seconds of summer?" Ashton winked at me when he said this.

"Actually I had never heard of you before Jennifer told me I was touring with a band called 5 seconds of summer," I laughed at his surprised face.

"You didn't know who we were?" he pretended to be hurt, "I'm offended Ashlynn," he pouted.

"Get over it," I said shaking my head, "I know who you guys are now... well I mean I haven't actually listened to any songs but I've heard your good."

"My goodness women! You are deprived! Never hearing the beautiful voices that are 5sos!" Ashton exclaimed.

"5 sauce?" I looked at him confused.

"Oh lord help her," Ashton put his hands together as if he was praying, "It's an acronym for 5 seconds of summer. The number five. The letter S, the letter O, and then the letter S again."

"Ohh... I get it," I felt my cheeks grow red,"Stupid me."

"It's al-" but Ashton was cut off by the sound of the door being slammed open. In walked three guys.

One guy had red almost spiky hair, the second was a cute brunette with blonde highlights, and the third was none other than Blue Eyed Jerk. He looked at me and his jaw dropped. Both of us managed to say one word in our shock.

"You!"

///
Soooo... how was chapter two? I hope you enjoyed it. It was a lot longer than the first chapter! Keep reading!
luv, izz