Chapter 15 ~ Credit

Ashlynn's POV

"Can you please explain what this is?" I opened my eyes to find Jennifer peering at me. I had been taking a nap in the boys dressing room during their sound check. I guess Jennifer didn't like that.

"Sorry I was tired and I fell asleep, the boys aren't on anyway," I said sitting up rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"No not that, I don't care if you were sleeping," I looked at Jennifer confused. Then I saw what she was holding.

"What's that?" I said taking the magazine from her.

"That's what I want to know." Jennifer said looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

I looked down at the magazine and my heart stopped. Right on cover was me and Luke wearing our PJs at the diner, and you could see we were holding hands. The rest of the band was cut you it looked like we were just cozy at the diner.

"I swear it's not what it looks like," I instantly said trying to defend myself, "Everyone else was there they were just cut out!"

Jennifer's eyebrow arched up higher, "Oh so those hands are photoshopped to be holding eachother..."

"Well... uhh.." I trailed off not knowing exactly what to say. I couldn't tell if Jennifer was angry at me or just disappointed.

"'Cause I really hope those aren't," My mouth dropped open, "I get 25 pounds from each member of the band, except for Luke, because I'd be the closest to guessing when you guys would get together," My mouth was now resting on the floor.

"You bet on us?" I said finally finding my voice.

"Yup. We all bet 25 pounds on when you guys would finally get together. I bet right after the Tampa Bay show. And look where we are," She said pointing to a sign that said 'Welcome to St. Pete Times Forum'. We were in Tampa Bay alright.

"But we aren't official," I said looking at her in the eyes.

"Your not?" Her eyes were sparkling, "Then I'm sure it will be soon. In fact I'm positive it will be very soon."

"What's that supposed to mean," I said looking at her confused.

"Oh nothing," She grinned at me, "I've just known Luke for a long time. And I know he isn't a very patient boy, if he truly wants something. He will get it as fast as he can. He's also into big and flashy things," then she walked out of the dressing room with a skip in her step.

Okay. That was weird.

••••

"How's everyone doing tonight!" Ashton screamed into his microphone. He waited a second before he said, "I can't hear you! How's everyone doing tonight?!" The crowd went wild, like normal. The girls in the front row were already crying and I turned took take a picture of them. They all screamed when they recognized me as the official photographer, and yes that actually happened now. It was actually quite amazing.

"So Tampa Bay, are you ready for an amazing and crazy night?!" Luke yelled out into the crowd, "We has a few surprises for you tonight but we have to know if you even want them." The screaming in the venue got even louder. I snapped picture after picture as the boys talked a little bit with crowd. They had just finished with their opening song of "End Up Here" and they were just getting the crowd pumped for the concert.

"We though we'd start off with a good ole 5 seconds of summer throwback," Michael said into the microphone. His hands already in position on his guitar. Luke's were too.

"This is actually the song for the first YouTube video I was in," Ashton said winking at the crowd. I captures the shot with a smile, "Does anyone know what it is," I heard a lot of screaming and actually a song title that sounded like, "Teenage Dirtbag. Let's go!" And they began.

••••

It was an about an hour and a half into the concert and the crowd was on their feet signing along with the boys. I even sang along as I took picture after picture.

"Your not gonna walk away!" The final words and chords to 'Mrs. All American' issued through the speakers.

A second later, Luke began to talk, "As you know the boys and I have been writing some new songs. And we just got the okay from our manager today to do this," I raised my eyebrow not sure what was happening, "And we want to announce the we are in fact working on a new album!" The fans started screaming.

Ashton waited a minute before he picked up from where Luke had left off, "Although we don't have all the tracks yet," I could feel the disapoitment radiating off the fans, "Nor do we have a release date," Again I felt the disappointment,"But we do have a track for you that we are gonna play here tonight."

My mouth dropped open along with the rest of the girls in the stadium. However, I kept my cool and didn't start screaming like a mad women.

"This track is really special to us," Michael said seriously.

"We couldn't have written it without a very special person," Calum said looking around, "Where is she any way?" What was he talking about?

"There she is!" I felt Luke's eyes on me and for the second time that day, my heart stopped, "Hey Ashlynn. This is for you."

"Oh! And in case you were wondering, Ashlynn here is our assistant manager, crazy ass photographer, and co-writer of this song." Ashton said smiling. He gave me credit. Oh my god, "Here is 'Safety Pin'."

"Now available on iTunes," Michael said quickly before they dove into the song.

"Runaways, we're the long lost children
Running to the edge of the world
Everybody wants to throw us away
Broken boy meets broken girl
You said you tried it all before
And it only makes it worse
Oh but this time, maybe this time
Two wrongs make it right."

It wasn't until they sang, "No more waiting, we can save us from falling," That the whole thing sunk in. They sang the song I helped write. And they have me credit.

This was a show of surprises.

///
Look at that. I actually wrote a chapter during a concert. And a little fun fact, when I saw the boys in concert (well one of the times) they opened with 'End Up Here'.

But I also want to remind everyone yes this is a made up tour and yes I know Safety Pin was NOT one of the singles released but im changing it around. You'll have to deal with my craziness.
<3, izz