Chapter 21 ~ Not the End

Ashlynn's POV

"You Miss Photographer are coming with me." When Kyle said these words I felt my heart speed up and I suddenly had a bad feeling in my stomache.

"I'd rather not," I gripped my camera, like it was my life line, "I have a job to do. They don't call me Miss Photographer for a reason."

"You see hot stuff, that wasn't a question. Your coming with me." Kyle looked at me, and in that moment I swear I saw the devil. But then my angel came and rescued me.

"Kyle get away from her," Luke appeared out of no where and shoved Kyle away from me, "Don't ever say that stuff to my girlfriend again."

Kyle's mouth fell open. But after a moment he grinned, "You two are official? Oh I'm sure the magazines would love to here that." His smile widened, "Tell your boyfriend thank you for me, hot stuff." And with a week he turned and sprinted away.

"Luke? Why-" But a second later Luke's mouth was on mine. And even this brief kiss left me gasping and longing for more.

"You're mine. Okay?" Luke growled.

"Yes. And you're mine," I reached up and moved a hair out of his eyes, "You've always been mine. Even when neither of us knew it."

"You are so beautiful Ashlynn King," Luke looked at me with so much passion, I had never seen so much in anyone before, "Now I'm about to do something crazy. And you might hate me. But please trust me. It's better than Kyle telling everyone." And with that he pulled me on stage.

I was blinded for a moment from all the flashes. I was also temporarily deaf from the screams too. But once I took a breath and really looked at the crowd, I knew why Luke and boys loved preforming live.

The energy and wildness of the crowd were 10 times as much as what I felt back stage. As I as taking in energy I realized Luke was talking.

"Everyone here knows our photographer, assistant manager, and co-writer Ashlynn King right?" The crowed screamed in response, "She's pretty amazing right?!" The crowd screamed again, "Well I have to tell you all a secret about Ash here."

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Calum and Michael looking confused. They didn't know what was happening. And until that exact moment I didn't either.

"Ashlynn here is my girlfriend." If I wasn't deaf before I definitely was now, "I don't want any hate on her at all, you understand? She's an amazing person who makes me so beyond happy." I felt my checks flame but I also couldn't wipe the smile off my face, "I love her very much and I hope you all do too."

He leaned down and kissed me lightly. I could tell he was holding back, but then again so was I. It wasn't until he had pulled away that I realized what he said. He loved me.

Sure he's a rock star. And I'm nothing but a photographer. But we would make this work. I'm sure of it.

•••

"Your not gonna kill me?" We were all back in the tour bus after the show and Luke was looking at me nervously.

"How could I kill someone after all those things were said?" I wrapped my arms around him.

"Awww," I heard a camera snap and turned and saw the boys all taking pictures.

"OTP! OTP! OTP!" Ashton was chanting while running around the small living room. I laughed still holding onto Luke.

"Thank you." Luke looked down at me confused, "Thank you everyone."

The boys stopped cheering. And looked me. Finally Calum spoke, "For what Ashlynn?"

"Giving me a family. I've never had one before. It's really-" I felt myself tear up, "It's really something I can never pay back. Over the last 5 months, I've gotten everything I could've dreamed of. So thank you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart." I lost it and I felt Luke squeeze me tighter and slowly fall to the ground.

"We love you Ashlynn. I'm sorry we didn't find you sooner." Luke whispers storming my hair. I felt three more boys join or huge. And I swear I heard a sniffle.

"This isn't the end. This tour I mean. After the rest of the tour is up, your coming with us where ever we go because I'm not losing you. No way. Never going to happen." Luke concluded.

And the hug I got from my family was something words can't ever explain. Except maybe, my broken home was repaired.

///
WELL SHIT. excuse my language. ITS OVER! HOLY HOLY CRAP.

Epilogue to come. And a very long authors note.

-izz