Chapter 3 ~ Grumpy Pants

Very important authors note at the end so make sure you read. I promise it's not long it just clarifies some things.
///
Ashlynn's POV

Jennifer looked back and forth between  Blue Eyes Jerk and me, "What is going on here?"

"What is she doing here?" Blue Eyed Jerk was glaring at me.

"Ashlynn here is your guys' new photographer. She will be touring with you four. Be nice." Jennifer was staring daggers at Blue Eyed Jerk.

"She's our photographer?" the way he said she made me roll my eyes.

"Yes I'm your photography," I rolled my eyes at him, "Is there a problem?"

Ashton suddenly spoke up, "Ya Luke? What the hell is wrong, Ash is pretty cool," so he has a name... Luke...

"She is not cool. She is a rude person," Luke glared at me again.

"I'm not the rude one! I didn't run into someone at 60 kilometers an hour," I rolled my eyes again.

"I'm not the one who stained someone's shirt and refused to pay to replace it," he retorted.

"I'm not the one who caused the spillage," I snarled.

"I'm not the-" Luke started but was cut off by the brown haired boy's laugh.

"You guys fight like an old married couple. Thanks Jennifer for getting entertainment for the tour!" The boy said through his laugh. The rest of the boys and people in the room laughed too. Jennifer was laughing the hardest out of everyone.

"I knew I like you Ashlynn," Jennifer said through her laughs, "Your the only one I've ever seen, other than the boys of course, to talk back to Luke!"

"Jennifer you traitor!" Luke looked at Jennifer with fake annoyance.

After she calmed down, Jennifer finally started the meeting, "So I think, since Ashlynn will be with you boys a lot, you should all introduce yourself and tell her a little but about yourself."

"Okay I'll go first," the brown haired boy stood up, "I'm Calum Hood. I'm the bassist and vocalist. I am 19 years old. I'm not Chinese, I love Monsters Inc., and according to Ashton I've got the best butt in the band," he took a bow, "Oh and it's a pleasure to meet you Ashlynn."

I couldn't help myself I started laughing, "It's very nice to meet you too."

"I'll go!" the first boy who has walked into the room stood up, "I'm Michael," he waited until we all said hello Michael, "I am 19 years old also, I love the movie Camp Rock, I love the band All Time Low, I give the best cuddles and am the sassiest according to Calum," he too bowed, "Thank you!" I was laughing so hard now, these guys were halerious.

"My turn!" Ashton stood up, "As you know I'm Ashton! I play the drums, I love ice skating, and I love the color red!" He also bowed, "Taadaa!" I clapped, laughing harder still.

"I guess it's my turn," Luke stood up and looked at me while rolling his eyes, "I'm the lead guitarist and vocalist, I like the movie Anchor Man, and my favorite animal is a penguin." And he sat down with out bowing. I had basically stopped laughing, as had everyone else.

"Boo you grumpy pants! You have to bow!" Ashton called out smirking. I snickered as Luke's eyes narrowed as he stood up and bowed.

"Alright it's your turn Ashlynn," I looked over at Jennifer in surprise. She wanted me to go?

"Well alright," I said as I stood up, "As you know my name is Ashlynn, I love horror movies, my favorite band is Green Day, I'm the oldest and only girl of six children, and photography is really the only thing I'm good at," I bowed and sat down.

"Awesome know that you know each other a little bit better let's get this meeting started," Jennifer stood up and began the meeting that started my new job.

•••

"So is everyone clear that we leave in two weeks?" Jennifer looked around and saw everyone nod, "Good meeting adjourned."

As I was walking out of the room I remembered that Jennifer wanted me to take some pictures of the boys before the tour. I saw them all standing by the water fountain so I walked over to them.

"Jennifer wants me to get a shoot in before the tour so what day is everyone free on?" I asked.

"We're free this Saturday, if that will work," Calum quickly answered not even borrowing to check if that worked with everyone else.

"Great. Here's my address so come around 2:30, either with or wearing tuxes please, and we'll get this shoot out of the way," I handed them a card with my address on it as I spoke. But when I looked up they all looked confused.

"Your house? Why are we doing it there. And why do you need us in tuxes, and don't you need makeup, and costume changes?" Michael finally asked.

I laughed, "I do photo shoots differently from everyone else. Bring or wear the tuxes. That's all. 2:30. Don't be late." I turned and was about to start walking away when Ashton called out my name again.

"Ash! Wait!" I turned and saw him holding the piece of paper with my address on it with a pen, "Can you write your number on this so we can contact you?"

I grabbed the piece of paper with and pen and quickly scribbled down my number, "There you go. See you all Saturday."

As I was walking away I heard a chorus of goodbyes. I laughed and started the walk back to my apartment.

///
How is it so far? Are you enjoying it?
Yes I know this chapter is pretty boring but it's just the third one, I want to introduce everyone and not rush the story!
I also wanted to clarify one more thing: The tour that will be taking place in this story is not the real tour, it's completely out of my imagination. It's going to be the tour after their first album came out but like I said it's a totally made tour! During this made up tour they're writing some of the songs for Sounds Good Feels Good. I just wanted to clarify that for everyone.
Comment and Vote!
~Izz
(ps all the facts that the boys say are completely true. I didn't just make them up!)