Chapter 5 ~ No Surprise... Luke is an Asshole

Ashlynn's POV

The next week flew by faster than you could say "5sos". I was so busy packing and editing the pictures from the photo shoot, that the day we were leaving suddenly just came.

"Ashlynn all your camera gear is already at the hotel we will be staying at on our first night," Jennifer reassured me, "I just had the driver check to make sure it was there," my camera gear had been flown out to the United States earlier in the week so that I didn't have to carry it with my on the plane.

"Okay great," I smiled, "I'm always with my gear it feels weird not having it."

"I know how you feel," Calum had come up behind me and had put his arm around my shoulders, "Sometimes it feels weird not to have my bass in my hands."

"Well since you aren't carrying your bad right now, can you help me carry my bags to the car?" I laughed as I handed one of the three bags I was taking at Calum, "Thanks a million!"

"Anything for you Ashlynn," he said with a smile.

•••

When we got to the airport the boys were instantly noticed by some fans, so we had to stop for the boys to take a few pictures with the fans.

It was actually really cute. This one girl, who looked like she could be around thirteen, was actually crying. When it was her turn to take a picture with the boys they were all so sweet to her.

"Hi I'm Luke, who are you?" When she couldn't reply he continued, "That's alright! Are you a fan?" she quickly nodded a yes, "That's great! Thanks for listening! We love you so much!" At that the girl started smiling one of the biggest smiles I've ever seen.

"Have a great day! We need to catch our flight but it was so great meeting you!" Luke gave her a big hug.

"My names Madison. I love you guys so much," the girl was finally able to form a sentence after the hug.

"Well hello Madison, we love you too, have a great day!" Luke smiled at her sweetly and then we were off to find our gate. We were running behind schedule so we were practically running through the airport.

"I didn't know you had a sweet bone in your body Luke," I said to him with an eyebrow.

"I'm very sweet to people. Just not you," he said smirking. And with that he reached out a foot and I tripped face first into the floor.

"You asshole!"

•••

I have the worst luck, because guess who I was stuck next to for the next 22 hours? If you guessed Luke Hemmings than your correct. About one hour into the flight I already couldn't stand him.

"Does anyone want to trade seats with me?" I said turning around to look at Ashton, Michael, and Calum.

"Nope your stuck with Luke and the random person," Calum said, "I'm good with who I'm with." He smirked at me.

"Ya because your in between Michael and Ashton. I'm with him," I jerked my thumb towards Luke.

"It not like I want to be with you," Luke said suddenly joining the conversation, "I prefer to spend my time with pretty girls."

I whipped my head towards him, "You dick!" Then I turned back around to Calum, "See! Why can't we switch?"

"Yes I have one, would you like to see?" Luke said into my ear.

"What the hell is wrong with you? One second I'm not pretty the next your saying inappropriate things in my ear. Make up your mind." I shot back. I looked over at the lady who was sitting next to me. She was looking at me with a slightly disgusted face, "Is there something wrong ma'am?"

She looked surprised that I had talked to her. She quickly regained her composure and said, rather rudely, "This seems rather inappropriate that you, a teenage girl, are alone with four boys. Especially with the conversation you two just had," she pointed to me and Luke when she said this, "Unless I see some proof that this little gang of yours isn't hurting this young girl I'm going to alert the authorities!" She was glaring at Luke now. My mouth had dropped open, what was this lady on? Luke seemed shocked as well.

"Ma'am, with all due respect, but what exactly do you think is happening with our group?" Luke finally managed to get out of his mouth.

"I either think that this girl is a stripper or something for you boys, or that you boys are using her for pleasure," the lady said, "I haven't quite been able to figure it out in the hour we've been on this plane."

"You think I'm a stripper?" I was absolutely astounded that this women even thought that, "Because I can assure you, I am not! And they are not trying to 'use me for pleasure' as you put it."

"Then what is going on here?" The women looked at me like she didn't believe my earlier statement.

"I'm they're photographer!" I exclaimed, just as Luke said, "She's our photographer!"

The lady looked at us like we were crazy, "Why do they need a photographer?"

"Because they're a famous band that wants pictures of theme selves," I shrugged, "I know ask them."

The lady turned around in her seat to Calum, Michael, and Ashton, two of which were passed out on Calum who also shrugged, "Because we're a band who wants pictures of them selves?"

The lady didn't look convinced, "If your a famous band then why are you flying coach?"

"Because their manager and I thought that their heads would be too big if they flew first class," that I could answer. Jennifer and I had talked about what to do about tickets, and that was what we came up with.

"Alright... Who are you guys?" the lady asked.

"5 seconds of summer," Luke answered proudly, "We're a pop rock band I suppose. But we are mainly influenced by rock bands."

"So basically you run around on stage screaming in skinny jeans?" The lady asked innocently. I snorted, this lady just became way cooler.

///
Okay so what did you guys think? I really hope your enjoying this story, it's been a blast to write. This chapter was a fun one to right I don't know why. I hoped you liked the longer length.
Keep reading and commenting!
Izz(: