Chapter 19 ~ Yes

Ashlynn's POV

"We finished the inter- AHHH!" I heard someone in the distance scream, "MY EYES! CALUM! ASHTON! DO NOT COME IN! THERE IS MAJOR PDA!"

I felt Luke's hold on my waist losen, and I slowly pulled away from his lips. Somehow in the last 30 minutes I had made it into his lap and his shirt was off. His hands were under my own shirt and he breath was shaky in my ear.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I turned and saw Ashton looking at us with wide eyes, "LUKE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH ASHLYNN?!"

"What am I doing with Ashlynn?" Luke also turned to look at Ashton, "I'm the one with the shirt off here." My cheeks flamed red at his valid point.

"YOU HAVE YOUR HANDS UNDER HER SHIRT!" Ashton said his eyes still wide.

"What is-" Calum had now walked in, "AHH IM BLIND! LUKE STOP DOING THAT TO ASHLYNN!"

"Why am I the bad guy?" Luke grumbled in my ear as he pulled his hands off my waist. Without his touch my waist felt cold.

"Thank you!" Calum said matter a factly.

"Wow we leave for an hour and this is what we come back to?" Michael said with a raised eye brow, "What would have happened if we had left for two?"

Both mine and Luke's faces got even redder than they already were.

"So Miss King-" Doctor Benson had walked into the room and stared at Luke and me, "Am I interrupting something?"

"Uh," Me and Luke looked at each other, "Not at all."

"Well," Doctor Benson looked amused, "I have the brace for your knee and if I can just get the signature of whoever is paying, then your free to go."

"That's great Doctor!" Calum said still looking at me and Luke, "We'll take the papers, and you can give Ashlynn the brace... Luke stop glaring she has to get off your lap at some point!" Luke's face turned brighter still.

"Well," Doctor Benson was now smirking, "Here are the papers," he handing Calum the papers, "And Miss King, if you'll turn around I'll get your knee brace situated..." the boys snorted when I unhooked my leg from Luke's waist and turned around.

"Sorry-" I said looking at the doctor, "I, uh, we were-" but Doctor Benson waved me off.

"No need to apologize, you seemed to be enjoying yourself," the boys cracked up again, "Let's get this brace on you." He took the leg with my cast on in and carefully lifted it up. Then Doctor Benson slid the brace onto my knee and chuckled, "Perfect fit. Now you need to be extremely careful with your leg, I expect you to use the crutches the hospital is providing every time you get up," He looked over my shoulder, "And you make sure she doesn't get into any more trouble."

I felt Luke's chest vibrate against my own, allowing me to feel his laughter, "Yes sir."

•••

It was 9:30 p.m., about two hours after returning from the hospital, and Luke and me were crashed on the couch. Luke's head in my lap and he was snoring softly and would murmur something quietly every once in awhile. I smiled to myself, stroking Luke's hair while humming softly to myself. I grabbed the remote and quietly put on the television.

My mouth dropped open and I stopped humming as I stared at the TV. I was staring at myself being carried by Luke into the hospital, the rest of the boys running behind us. A women's voice was narrating the picture.

"Earlier this morning, Luke Hemmings and the rest of the band 5 Seconds of Summer were seen rushing their assistant manager and fellow song writer, Ashlynn King, into North View Hospital. Luke, who is holding Ashlynn, yelled repeatedly at hospital workers in attempt to help Ashlynn, according to an inside source. Evident from the picture, Luke is worried for Ashlynn, making us all think 'what is happening between the two of them?' Ashlynn King is said to be 18, the same age as Luke, and she sure is beatiful." A picture of myself flashed across the screen and then another picture of Luke and I appeared. I was on his shoulders sticking my toung out at Calum who was taking the picture. Luke was looking at me with an eyebrow raised but he was laughing also. The picture was taken about a week ago after one of the concerts. Calum had posted the picture on twitter saying 'these two people kill me'. I smiled remembering that hilarious moment. Then I was brought back to reality when the women's voice continued talking.

"Band mate Calum Hood, recently tweeted out a picture of the pair with the caption 'these two people kill me'. Just look at Luke's face. He seems so happy and does she. Here's another picture of the two taken at a diner the gang stopped at." I almost wasn't surprised to see the PJ picture from the magazine Jennifer had showed me on my screen, "They can be seen holding hands and be doing what some might call 'cuddling'. After seeing Luke's face when he's with Ashlynn, it's clear he cares for her. Are they together? That's the question. All I can say is I hope so. I think the world agrees." I spaced out as she began talking about other Hollywood stars. I turned the TV off and was silent thinking about what she said.

My silence was interrupted by Luke, "I hope so too. I hope they get together."

I looked down at him my eyes wide, "You what?" my heart was beating fast now.

"That was my subtle way of saying... will you please be my girlfriend Ashlynn?" He was staring at me heatedly, making my skin crawl, "It may seem so sudden. But I want you to be mine. I want to know that no other guy in allowed to be yours. I want you Ashlynn. So please. Please be mine." He hand came up and he was stroking the side of my face slowly. His hand burned my face and I could feel his fire even from the simple gesture.

"Yes." I smashed my lips agains his for the second time today, "And your mine."

///
Whoop there it is.

SOOOO..... what did you think?

yes I am aware their are a lot of plot holes and whatnot but I really hope your enjoying this!

The story is coming to a close continue reading!!
-izz(: