Chapter 1 ~ Blue Eyed Jerk

Hi! If by any chance you actually clicked to read this book then I hope you enjoy! Here is the first first chapter in Broken Home.
<3 Izz!
//

Ashlynn's POV

"I'll take a vanilla cappuccino please," I looked at my watch, I was running very late. And this cashier was killing me.

"What kind of vanilla cappuccino?" She asked looking down at her screen.

"I don't care. Just the regular kind," I was growing impatient, if I missed this job interview I was completely screwed.

"Alright. What is your name?" She asked me in an annoyed voice, which in my opinion she had no right to use.

"Ashlynn," I looked at my watch again.

"What an interesting name, how did your parents chose it?" I literally was getting ready to strangle this women.

"I don't know. Can you please hurry, I'm on very tight schedule," I was really pushing my time. Any longer and I would have I abandon my coffe.

"Your like 17, your date or whatever can wait," She rolled her eyes but finally put in my order.

"Just because I'm 18 doesn't mean I don't have somewhere very important to go to. So please watch your comments," I snarled at her before walking away to where my coffee would be given to me.

Five minutes later, I was out of the store and walking as fast as I could to my destination. I would take the bus, but I didn't have enough.

I looked down at my watch and sighed in relief. I was on time now, I wasn't going to be late. I looked up and all I saw was a huge person running right at me.

The next thing I felt was the hard ground on my back, and a heavy pressure on my chest. I opened my eyes to find myself looking into the clearest blue eyes I have ever seen.

"Can you get off? I really need to get moving." I don't know how I had the courage to talk like this to a huge boy who happened to be very attractive.

"It's not my fault you crashed into me," he rolled his eyes, but got up off of me.

"I'm sorry? I crashed into you?" I looked at him incredulously, "I believe you mean to say you crashed into me."

"No I don't mean to say that," he glared at me, "And I'm going to need money for ruining my shirt." I looked at him shirt and saw a huge brown stain from my coffee which must have spilled when he ran into me.

"I'm not giving you any money," in truth if I had money I would probably give him some, but I don't have any.

"Ya you are," his eyes narrowed, "Do you even know who I am?"

"No,why the hell would I?" I stared at him. He was very tall, had dazzling blue eyes, and blonde hair. A lip ring glittered in the sunlight. But he didn't look familiar.

"How ignorant are you that you don't know who I am?" He looked disgusted. And that pissed me off.

"If not knowing who you are makes me ignorant, then what the say must be true. Ignorance is bliss," I looked at him annoyed, "And just so you know, acting like you own the world is lame," And with that I ran off.

"Where are you going? What the hell is wrong with you?" I could hear the guy yelling, but I ignored him. I needed to run to my interview now. Thanks Blue Eyed Jerk.

///
So here it is. The first chapter!! What do you think? I hope you enjoyed it! I can't wait to continue writing! Also most chapters will be longer than this so don't you worry.
~Izz