Part 38

Answer to question #1) Toronto Maple Leafs in the theme of Justin's bedroom at his grandparent's house back in Stratford.  #2)Justin's favorite fruit is strawberries!  And this part of the story is...ugh...not for people who don't support gays I guess! It's hard to explain! Just read on and find out(:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tomorrow's the big day." Justin smiled, kissing my jawline lightly.  "I know." I sighed, enjoying the feeling of his lips.  "Are you ready to be Mrs. Justin Bieber?" he chuckled, pulling back and looking over at me.

  "I've been ready since you purposed." I smirked. So far, nothing bad has happened but, that doesn't mean nothing will. We still have 24 hours before the wedding. Anything could happen.

"Good, I have too." he whispered, his lips making their way to my neck. I smiled slightly, my hands going in his hair. "I love you, Tee." he mumbled against my neck. "You too." 

 "Did you get the cake and stuff ordered?" he asked, instantly pulling away again. "Duh." I chuckled, nodding. "And the cheif?"  "Check."  "DJ?"   "Check."

 He smiled and nodded, pecking my lips slightly.  "Are we still going to Rome for the honeymoon?" I asked, pulling myself onto his lap and smiling brightly, batting my eyelashes at him.

 "Yup. The flight's booked and our bags are packed. We leave right after the wedding." he smiled, pulling a strand of hair out of my face and kissing my cheek.  "Yay!" I cheered.

 He rolled his eyes and turned my head so he could lay his forehead on mine. "I love you, Mrs. Bieber." he smiled, his lips hovering over mine. "I love you too, Mr. Bieber." I chuckled, laying my lips on his.

~~*~~Next Day~~*~~

 "Teegan, you look amazing." Adison smiled, admiring my dress and hair as I stepped infront of the mirror. I just smiled in reply, my stomach full of butterflies.

 According to Adison, everyone was here. My mom, Tray, Dani..like I said: everyone.  I took in a breath and turned back around as I heard a knock on the door behind me.

 "Who is it?" Adison called out cheerfully.  "It's me." Chaz chuckled, "Well, me and Ryan."   I rolled my eyes and opened the door, seeing both guys in tuxes standing infront of me.

 "Wow. You look..." Ryan exclaimed, smiling brightly.  "Thanks. How's Justin?" I asked, looking back and forth between the 2 of them. "He's waiting at the alter, nervous as hell." Chaz chuckled.

 "Oh. Well, which one of you is walking me down the aisle?" I asked, smiling. "That would be me." Ryan smiled, holding his arm out,  "Chaz has to escort his girlfriend downstairs."

 Adison nodded and gave me a 'goodluck' smile before grabbing Chaz's hand and running downstairs. "You ready, Tee?" Ryan smiled.  "Yup." I sighed, locking my arm with his and following him down the stairs.

 We finally made it down the stairs and to the main hallway. I took in a breath and followed Ryan out to the alter where Justin was waiting, a bright smile on his face.

  * * *

  "Do you Justin Drew Bieber take Teegan Noel Brooks to be your lawfully wedded wife?" the minister asked Justin who smiled over at me and nodded. "I do." he replied.

 "Do you Teegan Noel Brooks take Justin Drew Bieber to be your lawfully wedded husband?" he asked me.  I quickly nodded and opened my mouth to say something but, was cutoff by a loud voice somemore in the crowd of people.

 "Stop!" someone's voice lingered as everyone turned in Tray's direction. Tray stood up and quickly ran up to the alter, looking over at me. "What are you doing?" I scowled, raising an eyebrow.

"I can't let you do this." he sighed, frowning. "Um.. What?" I asked, now both of my eyebrows raised. I looked over at Justin, who was glaring at Tray.

Tray looked between us before saying something under his breath and grabbing Justin's shoulders, pulling Justin to him and laying his lips on his. My eyes got wide, my jaw dropping.

 Justin quickly pushed Tray off, his expression matching mine. "What the hell was that?"  I yelled, looking over at Tray.  "I didn't want you to.. I couldn't let you...Justin was.." he studdered before chuckling nervously and running back down the alter.

 "That was soo gross. Teegan..." Justin whined, wiping his mouth off with the back of his tux sleeve.  I was still in shock from what had just happened and spparently so was everyone else considering how quiet everyone was. 

Justin was the only one moving or even saying anything. "Teegan, that was soo gross. I can't believe he just did that." he scowled, still vigourisly rubbing his lips.

I just kept staring up him, not doing anything. He looked at me, finally noticing I was froze in shock. "Tee?" he asked, taking a step to me. "That was.." I whispered, meeting his eyes.

"Yeah, gross. Now I'm gonna have to burn my lips. God, I can't believe he stopped the wedding for that." he yelled, going to rub his lips again.

 "I'm not kissing you now." I frowned, looking over at him then at the minister. "Teegan.." he whined. "I'm sorry. Go wash your lips and brush your teeth first." I sighed.

 "You've kissed Tray before though." he frowned, his words slurred by his hands continously rubbing his lips. "So? Your a guy and..he's a guy..It's nasty." I whined.

"But, Tee-"   "No, go." I sighed, pointing in the direction of the bathrooms. "I don't have a toothbrush though." he frowned. "I'm sure someone here does. There's people who carry everything around." I sighed, looking around, "Anyone? A clean toothbrush, toothpaste, and mouthwash?" I called out, seeing someone raise their hand. I smirked over at Justin.

 * * *

 "There. Happy now?" Justin asked, walking back up to me.  "Yes. Are you?" I chuckled.  "Yup. I got the Tray taste off of my lips and now we can get back to getting married." he smiled, taking my hands and looking up at the minister, motioning him to start the ceremony again.

"Okay. Before we start, does anyone else have anything to say?" he asked, looking around at the crowd. No one. I let out a sigh of relief and smiled over at Justin as the minister started again. "Do you Justin Drew Bieber take Teegan Noel Brooks to be your lawfully wedded wife?"  he asked again.

"I do." Justin smiled. "Do you, Teegan Noel Brooks, take Justin Drew Bieber to be your lawfully wedded husband?"  I looked around before answering. "I do." I smiled brightly, looking back at Justin, who's smile matched mine.

 "I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride." the minister smiled over at Justin, who pulled me to him and layed his lips on mine. 

 I smiled brightly, kissing him back slowly and feeling his tongue slide into my mouth. "Save it for the honeymoon." Ryan yelled causing Justin to pull away from me, both of our faces red.

 Justin sighed and lifted me into his arms, carrying me back down the aisle. "Your soo cheesey." I chuckled, looking up at him. "I'm allowed to be. I just got married to the most beautiful girl on the planet." he smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weird ending?? SOrry!! Busy with school :\ Should post soon!! VCF!!! :D