Part 14

~~1 month later~~

   "So, you and Chaz still going strong?" Tray asked as he walked me back up to my dorm. "Yup. Stronger than ever." I smiled, pulling my backpack up onto my shoulder.

 He chuckled slightly, "Stronger than you and Justin were?"    "Not that close but, we're getting there." I smirked, feeling the color on my cheeks. "You love him yet?" he asked, his expression changing to serious.

 I moved a piece of hair from my face and looked over at him. "If your asking if we've told each other we loved each other, then..no. But I think I might love him. Might." I said, matter-of-factly, stopping at my room.

 He rolled his eyes as I shoved the room key into the doorknob. "Wait! Tee, I have to tell you something later." Tray said, grabbing my shoulder. "Well, tell me now."    "No! I-I mean..not here. I'll meet up with you later, ok? It's kind of important." he sighed, walking off.

 I raised an eyebrow but, walked into the room, seeing Chaz on his bed with the blanket pulled up to his chin. "Feeling any better?" I asked, sitting down on the corner of his bed.

 "Now that your here." he smiled, sitting up and leaning in to kiss me. I backed away and held a hand up. "No no! No germs." I scowled, turning his hand and kissing his cheek.

 He rolled his eyes and layed back down as I jumped over to my own bed and started on my homework.

 * * *

'Can u meet me in the auditorium? I need 2 tell u about...that thing now.'  Tray texted just as I closed my Physics book. 'Sure. 5 mins.' I replied, walking into the bathroom and brushing through my hair and pulling on my black flats.

 I kissed Chaz's cheek, seeing him asleep in his bed, and walked out the door, towards the auditorium. After walking into the red-carpeted room, I saw Tray sitting in one of the seats in the lower level of the auditorium.

 "Hey. What's going on?" I asked, plopping myself into the chair next to him. He looked down at his jeans, chewing on his thumb nail. "Tray, is everything okay?" I asked, putting a hand on his cheek and lifting his head to face me.

 He just shook his head, "I don't know how to tell you this, Tee." he sighed, pulling my hand away and looking down again. "Tray, you know me. You can tell me anything." I assured him.

 He took in a breath and stood up, shoving his hands into his pockets. "Tray Alexander Lawrence, tell me what's going on." I scowled, standing now too.

 He stayed quiet and started to pace back and forth infront of me. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his shoulders. "Tell me. Now." I said sternly, looking into his eyes.

 He muttered something that I couldn't understand. "What was that?" I asked, my eyebrow raised. He threw his head back in frustration and jerked my arms off of him.

 "I'm gay, okay?" he yelled, walking down the auditorium ramp to the stage. I felt every muscle from my neck down freeze and my jaw drop without anything reconsiliation from my brain.

 "You're what?"