Part 8

I woke up on Justin's chest, his arms around me. He must've fallen asleep in here. I smiled and layed my lips on his cheek causing his eyes to open quickly.

 "Good morning." I smiled. "Good morning." he sighed, shifting his jaw uncomfortabbly. "You okay?" I asked, laying a hand lightly on his jaw.

 "Yeah. I'm fine. I wonder how bad of shape Tray's in." he chuckled slightly. "Want me to check?" I asked, grabbing my cellphone off the nightstand.

 "Who are you calling?" he scowled. "Adison. Don't worry." I chuckled, dialing her number. After only half a ring, she answered.

 "You left? Where the hell are you? Are you okay?" she yelled. "Yes. With Justin and yes." I chuckled at her concern.

 "Your with Justin? Why?" she scowled. "He's my boyfriend. But anyway,  I just called to check up on Tray. How's he doing?" I asked.

 "He had to be sent home. Turns out he has 2 broken ribs. Justin's lucky he didn't press charges." she sighed and I could already picture her agrevated expression.

 "Oh. I'll talk to you later, Adison." I sighed. "Bye, Teegan."   I closed the phone and layed it back down, looking over at Justin.

 "How is he?" he asked quietly. "You broke 2 of his ribs." I said, laying back down beside of him. "Oh. Tee, you have to understand..I didn't meant to hurt him. He just pissed me off." he mumbled.

 "I know. It's okay." I stated, looking up at the ceiling. He sighed and layed his lips on my cheek. "Your not mad at me are you?" he whispered,looking down at me.

 "I'm hungry. Are you hungry? Do you want me to make you something?" I asked, avoiding the subject. "Teegan, answer me." he sighed.

 "I'm not mad. It's just kinda scary that you could break someone's ribs." I mumbled, my eyes meeting his. "I did it for you, Tee." he frowned.

 "I know but, I told you to keep walking and did you listen? No." I sighed. "Maybe I shouldn'tve stuck up for you. Maybe I should've just let him win you back." he scowled, standing up.

 "Justin, that's not what I'm saying?" I yelled, seeing him walk out of the room. "Then what the hell are you saying? That I should've beat him up without hurting him?" he yelled back angrily.

 "Stop yelling at me." I sighed, holding back tears, "Justin, I love you. I'm just saying you need to try and control your temper." I stated, slamming the bedroom door shut.

 After laying down on the bed, I felt tears falling down my cheeks. After about another 10 minutes of sobbing into my pillow, there was a knock on the door.

 "Tee? Are you hungry?" Justin asked, opening the door slightly. I stayed quiet and turned the other way, my back facing him.

 He sighed and layed something down on the nightstand before walking out again, closing the door with a light click.

 I turned arond, seeing a bowl of Cap'n crunch and a note laying on the nightstand. I smiled weakly and took a bite of cereal before lifting the note.

 'I'm really sorry, Tee. I know I have anger issues and I'll try to fix that. I love you. Do you forgive me? Check yes or no.'

 I thought for a second and took another bite of cereal before drawing in a new box and checking 'maybe.'

 I walked out of the bedroom, seeing Justin in the kitchen hunched over the counter. I tapped his shoulder and layed the note beside of him, running back into the bedroom.

 Just as I finished the bowl of cereal, Justin walked in. "Maybe? What do I gotta do to turn that into a yes?" he asked, standing infront of me.

 "Come here." I smiled, motioning him with one finger over to me. He smirked slightly and walked over to me, pushing me back on the bed.

 He layed his lips on mine, climbing ontop of me. "Don't yell at me anymore." I sighed, pulling back slightly.

 "I won't. I'm really sorry about that." he promised, kissing me again. I smiled and moved my hands to his hair, feeling his tongue slide into my mouth.

 "Oh! And Justin?" I sighed, pulling back again. "Hmm?"  "That cereal was way better than that grilled cheese sandwich last night." I chuckled.