Part 3

How can he just forget me? My bestfriend..my brother for almost 9 years. I sighed and finally found my room, opening the door slowly.

"Hi there!" a perky voice said as soon as I walked in. "Uh yeah. Hi." I muttered, seeing a skinny red haired girl, sitting down on one of the two beds in the room.

 "I'm Adison." she smiled, "Adi for short."  I nodded and dropped my bags on the purple bed, looking around the room. "I'm Teegan." I sighed, noticing a dresser on my side of the room.

She smiled a braced-toothed smile, her eyes on me the whole time I unpacked my bags into the small dresser.

"So, Teegan, do you have a boyfriend?" Adison asked, sitting cross-legged on her bed. I closed the last door of my now fully-packed dresser and sat down on my own bed.

"No. You?" I sighed, throwing myself back on the purple bedspread. "Yup! His name's Eli." she giggled, pulling a scrapbook out from under her pillow.

I rolled my eyes amd pulled my pillow over my head.  I'm starting to rethink this whole 4 year-long college thing. Or atleast my roommate.

~~*~~Justin~~*~~ 

"Who was she?" Chaz asked just as the girl left. "Don't know. Did she look familar to you?" I asked, fiddling with the folded map in my hands.

"No but, she was hot. You should've gotten her number." he chuckled, hitting my arm playfully. I rolled my eyes and started up the stairs to our dorm room, jumping down on my bed.

 "Chaz, I'm serious. I've seen her before. I just...I don't know where." I mumbled, searching my memory for her face.

"Go talk to her. Maybe it'll come back to you." he chuckled. I sighed and stood up, walking up the stairs to the girls' dormatory sections, and stopping at room H7. The room she was looking for earlier.

Just as I was about to knock, I noticed the small white board on the corner of the door. *Adison & Teegan* was scribbled in neat, bright green, handwriting.

Teegan? Oh my God. My Teegan? Same dark brown hair, same deep brown eyes. I smiled slightly and ran back to my room, an idea running through my mind.

~~*~~Teegan~~*~~

"And this is the time Eli took me to the beach.." Adison continued, flipping yet another page of the scrapbook.

"And this is the time.."   "I'm going to get something to eat. You wanna come?" I asked, interrupted her continuous rant.

"Nah, I'll stay up here." she sighed. Thank God. I nodded and opened the door, starting down the stairs and into the cafeteria.

  * * *

I walked back up to my room, my purple gatorade in my hand, and stopped when I got to the door. There was a small blue envelope taped to the white door.

 I raised an eyebrow and lifted the envelope into my hands, ripping the top open with my neon orange fingernails.

After unfolding the small paper, I looked down at the small magazine letters glued to the paper. 'I remember now. Do you remember me? Check yes or no.'

I smiled brightly and quickly pulled a pen out of my bag, checking the 'yes' box, and walking back down the stairs to the the boys' dorms.