Part 27

~~*~~Teegan~~*~~

 "Ok, what's up with you? Your acting really weird." Tray sighed, sitting down next to me. "It's nothing. Just worried about that exam tomorrow." I sighed, running a hand through my hair and looking down at the floor.

 "We don't have an exam, Tee. It's only the first day. What is it?" he sighed, laying a hand on my back.  "Justin." I mumbled, now meeting his eyes. "He's back?" he asked, his eyebrows raised. I just nodded and let my gaze drop back down to the floor, sighing in the process.

"Just ignore him. It's the best thing you could do." I nodded again, not looking back up.  "Your really upset about this." he stated, pulling me back up. "I don't think upset's the right word." I sighed, laying my head on his shoulder.

 "Teegan, he's a jerk. You should realize that by now." he frowned, stroking my hair. This should be weird but, I'm used to it with Tray being gay and all.   "I know but, the heart wants what the heart wants, right?" I frowned.

"No! Don't tell me your still inlove with him?" he sighed. I just shrugged, removing my head from his shoulder and resting it on the palm of my hand. "Tee..your seriously telling me your still in love with a guy you 'forgotten'?" he frowned, crossing his arms. I shrugged.

"No. You're not gonna date him again."  "He's probably got a girlfriend, Tray." I scowled, sitting up straight. "...If he comes running back to you, you're not going back out with him."

  "Your not my mom. And I don't know if I could even take him back." I snapped. "But if he does, Tee, you know your going to say yes. Your a big sap when it comes to Justin." he chuckled slightly. "You would be a sap too if you loved that person for 10 years, Tray." I frowned, crossing my arms.

 "I'm just trying to tell you what's best."  he sighed. "Yeah, best for eveyone except me." I frowned, standing up and walking away from him. "Teegan.." he sighed, his voice fading as I waved him off and walked back over to my dorm room.

~~*~~Justin~~*~~

 I sat up on my bed, staring up at the ceiling. I've been like this for almost 3 hours now, one thing running through my mind. Teegan. Teegan and if I should go talk to her or not.

 I think I shall. I stood up, only to freeze when I had no idea where her dorm was. I groaned, but walked out of the room anyways. I walked down the hall, looking at all the white boards on the doors, trying to find Teegans

 After about 20 minutes of failed attempts, I saw one white board with neatly written letters on it. Handwriting I recognized as Tee's. 'Adams & Brooks.'  Brooks. Definetly her room. I clenched my jaw slightly and tried gathering up the courage to knock.

I took in a breath and lifted my fist, slowly knocking on the door. After a second, a tall girl with short, purple and black hair opened the door and looked over at me. "Can I help you?" she asked, her voice dull and slow.

"Uh..is Teegan here?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. She just opened the door wider, revealing Teegan laying face down on her bed. "She's asleep. Feel free to wake her up. I don't care." she said, her voice in the same dull, slow pitch.

"Uh, thanks." I sighed, walking over to Teegan on her bed. "Whatever." she sighed.  "Teegan.." I whispered, lightly shaking her. She groaned slightly and rolled over, her brown hair touseled across her face but, she didn't wake up. "Tee.." I said louder, shaking her harder.

"Dani, stop." she mumbled. "It's not Dani." I chuckled slightly, guessing to myself that Dani was goth girl in the corner. Her eyes opened and she quickly turned around, facing the wall. "What do you want?" she asked, her voice about as full of emotion as that Dani chic.