Part 29

"So, what's this big bet between you and Tray about?" Justin asked, laying his head on my shoulder. "Nothing. Just remind me to never make a bet with a gay guy ever again." I chuckled, playing with a piece of his hair.

He raised an eyebrow, but remained quiet. "So..how has life been? You know..with Jasmine." I asked quietly. "Pretty good. Not as good as it is now but.." he smiled, looking down at me. "Cheesy." I frowned.

 "Ah, you should be used to it by now." he chuckled, kissing my jawline lightly. "I am but, just when I think you can't get any cheesier..you do." I giggled, enjoying the way his lips felt on my neck. "Ya' know it's been a year since I've kissed you...other than today." he chuckled. 

"So..?" I mumbled, closing my eyes. "So..we should make up that time." he chuckled, his lips going back up towards mine. "Mm, that sounds good." I smiled, opening my eyes again. "Really?" he asked. "Duh." I giggled.

 "I've missed your lips." he whispered, kissing the corner of my mouth. "You've had Jasmine's." I smirked.  "She's not as good of a kisser as you." he smiled, laying his lips on mine and kissing me gently. I rolled my eyes and kissed him back, feeling his hands on my waist.

 "You don't think this is weird at all?" I asked, pulling back slightly. "How is this weird?" he frowned. "I'm a sophmore. Your a freshman." I chuckled, leaning my forehead against his. "I'm older than you, Tee." he sighed.

"Not in school." I smiled, sticking my tongue out at him. He rolled his eyes and tried to bite my tongue. I started at him in shock, "Did you just try to bite my tongue? You have issues, Bieber." I frowned, glaring at him.

  "I just want you to kiss me." he sighed, leaning closer to me. "I'll kiss you if you don't try to bite me again." I frowned. "No promises." he smiled, laying his lips on mine again.

 "How much are we gonna have to kiss for that year to be made up for?" I asked against his lips. "As long as you'll let me." he smiled, sliding his tongue across my bottom lip as he deepened the kiss.

I smiled slightly and opened my mouth, feeling his tongue slide over my own, roaming my mouth. I did the same before our tongues connected with each other. Soon, I pulled away, trying to catch my breath. "That's probably the best kiss of my life..so far." he chuckled, winking.

I shook my head, smiling slightly. "Does that mean we don't have to kiss anymore?" I chuckled. He frowned slightly, "Do you not wanna kiss me?"     "No. It's just..I haven't kissed anyone for a whole year. This is weird for me.'' I giggled, shrugging slightly.

"Your serious?" he asked, frowning. I just shrugged. He sighed and put his hands on my hips, pulling me closer to him. "And why not?"    "Just..haven't found anybody else." I shrugged, looking in eyes. He sighed and kissed me lightly again, soon pulling away.

"I wish I didn't find anybody else. Jasmine got on my last nerve."  he chuckled. "I hope you didn't talk about me like that while we were broken up." I chuckled.  "No. I love you. Jasmine was..special." he sighed. "And by special, you mean...."

 "Like stalkerish." he frowned.  "And by stalkerish, you mean.." I chuckled. "She would call and ask what I was wearing before I'd go to sleep." he frowned. "That's easy. You sleep in your boxers." I giggled, "You have since you were 12."

 "You remember." he smiled. "Yeah..sadly. Bad pictures." I frowned. "How? I have sexy abs." he winked. "I remember one day you told me how you de-"  "Okay, you don't need to finish this."  "I will if I want." I scowled, "How you decided to sleep in nothing." I sighed, blinking back images.

 "It was hot and I figured..why not?" he chuckled, his hands still on my hips.  "Okay. I don't need to hear anymore." I frowned, shaking my head.  He chuckled slightly, "Are you staying in here tonight?"    "Isn't that against the rules?" I asked.  "I'm Bieber. I'm sure there's an exception.''