Part 4

After taping the note back to Justin's door, I ran back to my own room. "Why soo smiley?" Adison asked when I walked in.

 Am I smiling? Oh well.. "No reason." I sighed, dropping down on the bed. She rolled her eyes and quickly jumped up, sitting herself next to me.

 "Okay. Spill. Who is he?" she smiled wide-eyed, staring over at me. "Nobody. I don't like anybody." I explained and it's true..I don't like-like Justin...until now..kinda.

 Do I like Justin? Hmm.. "Bull. Tell me." she insisted. I sighed and layed my head back, staring up at the ceiling. "His name's Justin." I smiled lightly.

 Okay..maybe I do like him..just alittle.

~~*~~Justin~~*~~

 "Dude, what's this?" Chaz asked, throwing a blue envelope on my bed. I smiled slightly and quickly opened it, seeing the 'yes' box checked.

 "It's nothing." I mumbled, walking back out of the room. "It's from that girl isn't it, JB?" I heard him yell behind me.

 I ignored him and started towards Teegan's room again. I stood there for a second, staring at the door before knocking slowly.

 The door flew open only to reveal a short red-haired girl with a bright smile on her face. "Uh, is Teegan here?" I asked awkwardly, looking over at her.

 "You must be Justin." she chuckled, motioning someone to the door. "..Yeah." I sighed, seeing Teegan at the door a second later.

 Without thinking twice, I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her into a tight hug. She smiled and hugged me back, laying her head on my chest.

~~*~~Teegan~~*~~

 "Oh, I'll get it." Adison smiled brightly, hearing a knock at the door. I rolled my eyes and nodded, watching her fling the door open excitedly.

 "You must be Justin." I heard her chuckle. I quickly jumped off the bed and she motioned me to the door.

 Seeing Justin standing there awkwardly, I smiled slightly and felt him pull me into a hug. I gasped slightly but quickly regained my train of thought, hugging him back.

 I layed my head on his chest, inhaling the scent of Axe that exhaled itself from him. "I've missed you." he whispered into my hair.

 "You have no idea how much I've missed you." I sighed, pulling out of the hug and allowing my eyes to scan over his face.

 Nothing had changed except his hair. His eyes were still the same light brown color that I loved, his lips still pulled up into his signature smile.

 After that, it was quiet. Neither of us talking. Both of us just staring over at each other. "I've missed you." he whispered awkwardly.

 "You've already said that." I smiled. "Oh." he chuckled, biting his bottom lip nerveously. I smiled, "It's okay. It's cute." I blushed at what I said and looked down.

He chuckled, "Oh, I'm cute, huh?" I rolled my eyes, "Maybe. Maybe not. You never know." He chuckled and pulled me in for another hug.

"Okay, that's enough Bieber." I giggled, pulling away. "Sorry. I've missed your hugs." "You've missed alot of things." I told him saracastally.

"I know." he sighed, looking over at me, "We should catch up."    I smiled slightly and nodded, "Yeah. That'd be nice."

He held his hand out for me, "Wanna go grab something to eat? Catch up." he chuckled. I nodded again and slid my hand in his.

 He threaded his fingers in mine and kept his eyes locked on me as we walked down the hall. "What?" I asked, looking up at his gaze.

"You've chaged." he chuckled, giving my hand a small squeeze. I raised an eyebrow. "How so?" I asked, now looking at the floor.

 "Well... Your hair's longer, you've gotten taller..sorta. Your skinnier." he shrugged. "You've changed too." I told him. "Ha, I know." he chuckled, popping his invisable collar.

"I never said it was for the better, Bieber." I scowled. He scoffed and crossed his arms across his chest. "Bull.'' he scowled.

I just shrugged. "I miss the swoosh." I chuckled, ruffling his hair with my free hand. "I think this makes me look more mature." he frowned, fixing his hair back to the way it was before.

 I sighed, "You should grow it back out." He just shrugged, not saying anything else. "Did I make you mad?" I asked quietly. "No no. Just thinking." he stated, looking straight ahead.

 "About what?" I asked, swinging his hand in mine. "About whether or not you'd slap me if I did something." he chuckled slightly.

"It counts on what it is. Hit the side of my head with a vase, I'll slap you. Start yelling at me with no reason, I'll slap you. Stuff like that makes me slap people.. What are you going to do?" I asked.

He stopped in his tracks, causing me to stop too. I looked over at him, "Why did you stop?" "I'm getting ready to do the thing that might make you slap me." he chuckled.

"And what exactly is th-" I was cutoff by his arms around my waist and his face only inches from mine. "This." he whispered, leaning closer to me.

I felt my cheeks redden and I closed my eyes, waiting for his lips to hit mine. He chuckled lightly and I felt his lips on mine, his hands still resting on my waist.

 I quickly pulled away from the kiss, my cheeks burning and my smile soo wide that my cheeks hurt. His expression was calm, almost emotionless, as we kept walking.

 I raised an eyebrow and lifted my free hand to smack his cheek. "What was that for?" he scowled, looking down at me.

 "For saying I was going to smack you."