Natalie's POV:

I woke up in Matt's bed and we have just talked and laughed. Matt has tried to bring up the drama about school and I just change the subject by telling him something hurts.

"You didn't call Cam did you?" I raise my eyebrow.

"No." He said and looked at the window.

"Natalie, you know you can trust me right?"He looks a me.

"Of course I do." I say and look down.

"Natalie, I need to tell you something?"

"What is it?" I say looking at his eyes.

"Natalie, I lik-."

"NATALIE STEPHANIE DALLAS!?" I hear Cam say as he makes his way into the room.

"Cam? What are you doing here?" I say angrily and glare at Matt.

He looks away once he sees me glare at him.

"Matt called, said there was a problem, and hung up?" He said worried.

"Natalie needs to tell us something." Matt says still not looking at me.

Cam looks at me worried."Natalie?" He lets out.

I take in a deep breath and let it out.

"Here goes nothing." I say under my breath.

I look up and see Matt and Cam staring at me, and I close my eyes.

"I've been getting bullied by the two most popular girls in school and last week they started beatings during lunch. I swear I was ganna tell you, I swear. I just didn't know how you would take it. I promise I was ganna tell you, I promise."

I open my eyes and see Cam and Matt in tears and my chest tightened and I feel I disappointed them once again.

"NATALIE HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN GOING ON?" Cam asks crying.

I look at Cam then over at Matt and see Matt put his hand in his hair and start walking back in forth.

I look back at Cam and then at the floor. "Almost two years."

Cam looks at me with the saddest eyes ever."Don't you trust us?"

I look at them both and I start crying" I do, I just didn't know how you guys would take it!"

"Lets go." Cam says in a sad tone.

"But Cam-."

"NOO, lets GO.." He raises his voice.

I get up and look back at Matt and then back at Cam who's already out the door. I walk up to Matt and give him a kiss on the cheek and Matt pushes me back.

"Matt?" I cry

Matt sits down on his bed and puts his face in his hands. "Bye Natalie." he says crying.

I turn around and slowly walk home.

I go in and hear Cameron on the phone. I stop and quietly close the door.

"NO I DIDN'T KNOW!" He yells and slams his bedroom door.

I  walk upstairs and go into my room and go into my restroom and lock the door. I look at my right and see my old razor.

I stare at it for awhile and pick it up.

"Hi." I say.

"I missed you." I whisper as I put it against my skin.

Seven cuts total.

I cry and wash my wrists. I unlock the door and make my way to my bed. I lay down wishing Nayeli was here, but she's been working with Shawn this week. I cry and realize, I lost my best friend.

Next day.

Natalie's POV:

I woke up still in Matt's clothes and I noticed I slept in.

"Oh well." I say to myself as I got up.

I walk towards my closet and started looking for an outfit.

"What should I wear?" I say.

I picked something and threw it on and I put my hair in a messy bun.

I walked down stairs and noticed Cameron made me breakfast, French toast. I look at the note he left me.

Note-

Morning baby sis. I hope you feel better. I made breakfast and its your favorite❤ Hope you like it. Baby sis, it'll be your last one here. I'm sorry you're transferring schools. You're moving back with mom today. I'm sorry.
-love Cam ❤❤

I fell to my knees and cried.
----------------------------------------------------------

More or nahh?
If you guys want more ill be updating Saturdays and Sundays. Sat: @5:00 Sun:@4:00