Chapter 29 The Night part one

Start from the beginning

We sat watching the Auto Auction for the rest of the wait, the cars on it were actaully not being sold for outrageous prices like other ones I had watched.

"Mace its for you" Nick said looking over at me.

"What is?" I asked confused about what he was talking about.

As he was about to answer me the doorbell went off, but who was it? I slowly got up and made my way to the door. Glanceing in the the small peek hole in the door I saw it was Tucker, but not normal Tucker but formal Tucker.

I opened the door smiling "Hey stranger."

As stepped out from behind the door I watched as his face had the same reaction as Nick's earlier. Was it so hard to believe that I could actually look good when I put effort into my looks? I dont think it is. After a few minutes of Tucker just standing in the doorway looking at me, the akward being stared at ended.

"Hey Mace, You look great" He said smiling then took something from behind his back.

I looked at the small plastic container not sure what was in it or what even came in packages like that. As he opened it a huge smile grew on my face and my cheeks were probably a bright red but I didnt care this time. In the container was was a corsage but not just one someone could pick up at a random store with no though, but a unique one.

The corsage was pink, purple, white, and yellow with swirls in it. Not only those but it had fake gems and glitter all over it.

"Aw Tucker" I said looking at the ground "I didnt know you were getting me something so I didnt get you one" I said feeling horrible.

Tucker shook his head "Macy, I got it to surprise you" He said smiling as he put it on my wrist.

I looked up at him and tried to act like I had forgot about how bad I felt about not getting him one when he got me such a great one. I forced a smile and looked at it "Tucker I love it" I said then looked up at him again "Thank you" I said smiling for real this time.

"Wait" He said smiling again as he reached for my wrist. He hit something on the side of the corsage and little lights came on at the end of some string like things.

"Lights?" I asked rhetorically getting excited.

Nick looked over "LEDS Macy" He said acting like he knew exactly what they were.

"Whatever Nick" I said then looked back at Tucker.

"Thanks Tucker" I said not being able to stop smiling yet.

"Your welcome" He said then opened the door "Ready?" he asked holding it open.

"Yeah" I said grabbing my bag and walking out the door he held. I didnt even think guys held doors anymore, but Tucker had proved me wrong before and had proved me wrong now.

We walked out to the driveway, he took my hand in his. Trying not to act like a loser I just smiled and acted like it was normal, even though it was anything but normal. We Walked over to the side of the house and there sat another surprise he had set up.

"Seriously?" I asked looking up at him.

"Yes Macy, seriously" He said pulling the keys out of his pocket.

I tired to hide my excitement but couldn't "Tucker" I said smiling more than I had in my entire life "Where did you get this?" I asked looking at him.

Tucker shook his head "Macy, I have connections" He said then walked towards the car.

"Were taking this?" I asked in shock.

"Yeah but we can walk if you want" He said jokingly and unlocked the car.

"No I dont are you crazy" I asked walking over to the car.

It was a green lamborgini sitting it my driveway, not only was it green but it was lime green. He had paid attention that night we were talking because I said my favorite cars were lamborgini's and my favorite color was lime green.

"Seriously?" I said again not being able to believe everything that was happening still.

I sat in amazement as we drove towards the dance , everything was too perfect. It had to end somewhere but I hoped it wasnt soon.

****************************************************************

Hope you guys liked it, sorry it took forever for me to update was working on the other story :D. I will keep this one going more than the other though.

As always comment, Vote and Fan. Help me get broken macaroni out to other readers :D.

<3 Di