Chapter 10: Complicated

Börja om från början

Creepy.

"Are you okay guys?" I ask whilst picking out some pasta.

"How did you know we were here?" Harry asked, frowning

I walked over to him and whispered in his ear, "because I have a 6th sense." I felt him shiver and I smirked to myself as I walked back to the pasta.

"So, can I help you at all?" I ask politely, looking at Niall.

"Uhhhh....." Niall stuttered.

"Do you know who we are?" Liam asked suddenly.

It took me by surprise but I merely smiled and said, "No, should I? Sorry, I don't really get out much..." I lied.

"Oh, no don't worry about it. Well I'm Liam, this is Niall," he said pointing to Niall," Louis, Harry and Zayn. What's your name?"

"Well hi, Liam, Niall, Louis, Harry and Zayn, I'm Robyn." I reply walking over to them again as I chuckled a packet of rice into the basket.

"Beautiful name," Harry said smirking cheekily.

I heard Zayn mumble something but I shook it off.

"Thanks, I came up with it myself," I said, smiling back cheekily.

"What? How did that happen?" Niall asked curiously, chuckling.

"Well, my mum wanted me to choose my name when I became 4, so I chose Robyn. Until then I was called Love or Darling." I explained.

"That's. Freaking. Awesome!" Louis said in awe.

I laughed at him. These boys might actually be alright.

"Well, I best be shopping now, nice to meet you boys," I declared as I turn around.

"Wait!" Zayn shouted.

I turned around to look the beauty in the eye. "Yeah?" 

"Could we get your phone number? Maybe hang out some time?" he asked blushing.

I grinned at him, "sure! Give me your phone!"

He passed me his IPhone and my hand accidentaly grazed his, making me feel sparks. I suddenly felt hot and nervous. He must've felt the same because he looked rather uncomfortable. I smiled at him as if nothing happened and typed in my new phone number.

"Call me guys!" I said as I winked at them once again and walked away.

"That is some woman..." I heared Louis sigh as I giggled quietly to myself.

Turned out that getting to know One Direction would be easier than I had thought.

ZAYN'S POV

Once the mystery girl walked off with the police officer, the boys and I just watched her. She was magnificent, and I knew the boys were thinking the same thing.

And that really got me mad.

We just watched her as she explained what happened. We couldn't hear her, nor could we see her face, but we did see her passing him something small and rectangular. A wallet? A credit card? I didn't know. The police officer smiled and walked away, towards an eye witness, and the girl walked to the sweety aisle. We observed as she grabbed about 50 bags of Haribos.

"My type of girl," Niall and Harry muttered. I just scowled at them.

It turned out I got jealous easily.

She walked down to the fruit and veg aisle and bent over to grab some apples. We all just watched her arse like some random pedophiles. 

"And I'd like to thank God for creating tight skirts..." Harry said, making me scowl again.

She hesitated, as if she had seen something unusual, before carrying on to walk. She picked up some fruits and vegeta-

"I LOVE THIS GIRL," Louis exclaimed rather loudly as she picked up some carrots.

"SHHH!" Liam says.

It was unlike Liam to actually watch girls, let alone spy on them. I bet he liked her.

I think we all did.

She strolled over to the other aisle, us following behind her, and she started to pick out pasta before she said, " are you okay, guys?" 

She didn't even glance at us.

"How did you know we were here?" Harry exclaimed curiously.

The girl walked over to him and whisper in his ear something I couldn't hear, but it made me upset that she was standing so close to him, like she was telling a secret, like it was just between them. She walked back to the pasta.

"So, can I help you at all?" She asked, looking at Niall expectantly, an eyebrow raised.

"Uhhhh....." Niall stuttered, his face turning a bit red.

"Do you know who we are?" Liam suddenly asked.

"No, should I? Sorry, I don't really get out much..." she said smiling. She didn't know who we were?

"Oh, no don't worry about it. Well, I'm Liam, this is Niall, Louis, Harry and Zayn. What's your name?" I blushed slightly when she looked at me for longer than she had done with the other boys.

"Well hi, Liam, Niall, Louis, Harry and Zayn, I'm Robyn." She replied walking over to us once again.

"Beautiful name," Harry flirted whilst smirking. God, sometimes he was a pain.

"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl..." I mumbled to myself.

"Thanks, I came up with it myself," Robyn retaliated, smiling back at Harry. DAMN IT HARRY.

"What? How did that happen?" Niall asked, obviously confused.

"Well, my mum wanted me to choose my name when I became 4, so I chose Robyn. Until then I was called Love or Darling." 

"That's. Freaking. Awesome!" Louis proclaimed.

She laughed the most adorable laugh I had ever heard.

"Well, I best be shopping now, nice to meet you boys," She explained, turning around to leave.

"Wait!" I suddenly shouted.

"Yeah?" She turned to look at me, and I suddenly felt under pressure by her intense, but captivating, gaze.

"Could we get your phone number? Maybe hang out some time?" I asked. I stared down at the ground, hoping she wouldn't catch me blushing. 

She's gonna say n-

"Sure! Give me your phone!" She replied, much to my surprise.

I passed her my phone and our hands grazed. It was amazing. I felt hot and a spark just flew through my body. I'd never felt anything like that before, and I think she felt it too, but she just grinned at me before winking at us and saying, " Call me guys!"

"That is some woman..." Louis said, sighing.

And he's right.

She was.