Chapter 51: Sass attack

"Hey, guys!" I greeted, walking into the livingroom in my london apartment. Yes, I still had it, although it was only supposed to be used on my mission.

Wait, was that still on? Was I still on my mission? Yeah, I think I was...? My mission was to protect them from a stalker wasn't it? And that stalker turned out to be Beckitt and Perrie, who only threatened the boys so I could protect them and eventually get kidnapped and forced to join the GHT. So... I was not on the mission then? I didn't think Beckitt was going to do anything to the boys anymore, he probably had other things on his mind.

Like killing me, for an example.

The gang replied with a bunch of sad mumbles and lazy slurs. "Wow, what crawled up your arses and died?" I asked, grabbing an apple from the kitchen.

Nobody replied so I just furrowed my eyebrows and walked over to them.

Harry was sprawled out across the floor, either looking off into space or closing his eyes, Danielle and Liam were sharing a sofa with Louis and Eleanor, and although there was plenty of space, both pairs were tightly squeezed together, getting as close to eachother as possible. Danielle was practically sitting on Liam's lap!

Belle was sitting on her own in a seat, playing with the arm on the chair while looking around with gloomy eyes.

"Guys?" I asked again, a bit concerned.

"Hmmmm...." Harry mumbled.

"Where's Zayn and Niall?"

"Uhh, Niall is with Anaïs, his girlfriend, and Zayn is probably with Perrie," he said shivering.

I tried to shake off the thought of Zayn with Perrie together, "Niall has a girlfriend and nobody told me?

"Oh yeah, I guess we have to catch up on a few things..." Liam mumbled.

"And you also need to tell us everything," Louis demanded sharply.

"What do you mean?" I asked innocently, taking a bite out of my apple.

"I mean, you need to tell us everything. Why you're here, why you left, your job, what happened in Washington D.C, what's going on with Beckitt.... who's Raven...?" Louis asked, sternly, "Sure, Paul told us a lot about you and your job but we need to hear it from you, and we need to be assured that you won't run off again."

It was strange seeing Louis like this, he was usually so full of life and humourous. Was being kidnapped by Beckitt really this effective on him?

I noticed I hadn't spoken for a while and was about to say something back but the front door opened, revealing a smug looking Niall and a stressful looking Zayn.

"What?" I asked them as they walked in, "what did you guys do?"

"Huh? Oh, no, nothing, I'm just happy. I just met up with Anaïs," Niall answered, sitting down on the arm of the couch Louis was sitting on.

"And why does Zayn look like he's about to punch a hole in the wall?" I asked, looking at him.

He didn't answer so I didn't push him but I saw Niall mouth to me 'Perrie' while Zayn dragged a chair from the kitchen and sat down on it next to Niall. I just nodded my head.

"Anyway, Anna?" Louis asked, looking back at me, "wanna start form the beginning?"

"No..." I mumbled, earning a death glare from Louis. He could be scary when he wanted to be. "Fine!" 

I sat down on the ground and crossed my legs, my back resting against a wall. "What do you guys want to know?"

"What happened after this Beckitt man let us go and why did he let us go?" Harry asked, sitting up with curiosity.