Chapter 54: Final Mission (Part 1)

All I heard was the sound of Harry's breathing getting heavier and heavier on the other side of the phone.

"You guys slept together?" Louis asked, obviously suprised, but he didn't sound mad one bit. Thank the lord.

"Uh yeah..." Harry mumbled.

"Well... why didn't you tell me?" He asked, sounding like a disappointed child.

"Well, Robyn and I didn't think it was a good idea to tell you all, we just wanted to let it slide."

"I can't believe you, Harry!" I heard Zayn's angry voice yell.

"Zayn, we can explain everything!" Harry exclaimed as I heard the sound of footsteps rushing about. What's going on?

"Shut the fuck up! I don't want to talk to you, give me the phone!"

Shiiiiit.

I heard more scrambling about, most probably Harry backing away from Zayn. "Harry, give me the phone!" Zayn yelled.

"I'll give you the phone if Robyn wants to talk  to you!"

"Harry, I said, give. Me. The phone," Zayn spat with a dangerous edge to his voice.

"Not unless Robyn says so!"

The sound of heavy breaths echoed through the phone again. 

"Harry," I whispered, " it's ok, you can give Zayn the phone."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

I could practically hear Zayn smirking, was that weird?

"Oh, and for future situations, Harold, this is how you turn off speaker phone!" Zayn hissed before I heared a beeping noise. The noise of door's slamming vibrated through the phone before I heared Zayn's extremely pissed off voice.

"Anna." He said.

"Zayn." I replied, more confidently than I felt. It was weird how I was currently standing outside a school full of spies, some assassins, and I felt fine, but when Zayn was pissed off at me, I was nervous.

"Is it true?" He asked steadily.

"Yes, it's true," I said calmly. He grunted. "Why, what's the matter?"

"Are you kidding me, Robyn?!" 

"Zayn, my name is Ann-"

"No, it's not, it's Robyn!" He yelled. "The name Anna sounds ridiculous on you! You're a Robyn, get over it!"

"Zayn, why are you so pissed off?!" I finally yelled, stomping my foot on the crunching leaves below me. "Why are you so pissed off about the fact that I slept with Harry?! You have Perrie, am I right?!"

"I'm not 'pissed off'!"

"Oh, cut the crap, Zayn!" I sighed as I began to walk around the GHT gate, trying to find the tunnel I had escaped through.

"I'm not!"

"Then why are you yelling, huh?!"

"I-you,.. We can't just- UGH! Just get back here, alright?!"

"No, not yet, Zayn, I'll be back in a couple of hours."

"No, you're coming back now!"

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"No."

"Yes."

"Nope."