Chapter 52: Remember?

"No!" 

"Yes!"

"There's no way in hell, Robyn!"

"Oh come on, Paul! It's perfect!"

"Robyn, we aren't doing that."

"We aren't, I am!"

"Robyn, this is possibly the stupidest plan ever! It's too dangerous!" 

Paul and I snapped our heads to the door when we heared a creaking noise and in walked the boys, looking curious.

"What's going on here?" Harry asked, taking a seat next to me.

"Nothi-"

"Robyn just came up with the stupidest idea ever, and expects me to play along with it!"

"It's not stupid, and I don't expect you to play along, Paul, I expect you to accept it!" I sighed, banging my head down on the chestnut coloured table. 

We were all sitting in the living room of Paul's house, where the walls were all creamed and the floors were a burgandy and the curtains were elegant. There was a long wooden table going down the center of the room which could fit around 12 people around it.

"I will certainly not accept it! You'd die, Robyn, he has at least 50 security guards surrounding the place, not to mention 2000 students!"

"Who are mostly my friends, Paul! They'd help me out, they all know how much of an arse Beckitt is anyway."

"Robyn, they may be your friends, but they're all beginners to this whole assassin deal, they wouldn't be capable of killing their headmaster!"

I rested my head in a hand and blew a piece of my hair away from my face as silence filled the room.

"Dude, you want to kill him?!" Louis asked.

"Of course I do, Lou," I huffed.

"Why?"

"Because he ruined my life!" I spat, my voice a little louder than I anticapated.

"But-"

"No 'but's, Lou! He's killed most of my family, my friends, innocent people, and the only way he'll stop is if I kill him! If I kill him, one horrid person, it's saving hundred of innocent lives!"

"Anna," Liam said softly, "if you kill him you'd be sinking down to his level..."

"I've been an assassin for 15 years, Liam, I've been on his level since I was 4!" I snap.

Silence filled the room again as I stared at the swirly patterns in the wooden table, tracing them with my fingers.

 "I'm going to do this, Paul, with my friend's help-"

"Robyn! What did I just say? The pupils at GHT aren't experienced enough to kill somebody-"

"ONE OF THEM ALMOST KILLED ZAYN!" I roared, standing up, "THEY ARE PERFECTLY CAPABLE!"

"Anna, she isn't your friend, remember? She wouldn't help you in a million years!" Paul replied, calmly.

"Well, if the teachers at GHT could train that brat then I'm sure as hell they could train the rest of them," I sighed, pacing around the room, ignoring Zayn's stare.

"... Who was it?" Zayn asked.

"What?" I groaned. 

"Who tried to kill me?" He asked, standing up slowly as his gaze met mine.