Chapter 41: Search

ZAYN'S POV

I walked into Harry's room curiously to see that he was sitting up straight, with a confused and pain filled expression.

"Who was that?" I asked, holding a glass of water.

"Who?" 

"The girl with violet hair that just ran out of here crying?" I asked, sitting on the end of his bed.

He groaned and rubbed his eyes. "I think she's probably the girl I slept with last night..."

"I gathered that Haz," I scoffed, rolling my eyes,"why was she crying?"

"No idea! I couldn't of been that big of a mistake!" Harry said, getting out of bed, tumbling a bit. "Oww!"

"Hangover?" I asked, smirking. I hadn't really drank much since Robyn left and I was beginning to see a real difference. I used to drink quite a lot...

"No shit!" He mumbled.

I chuckled and gave him some asprin from his draws. "Here. Come have some breakfast and then we'll start our search for Robyn."

Harry swallowed his pills with the water I handed him and nodded eagerly. I could tell he was excited, even though his hangover must've been pretty bad. "Are the others up?"

"Yeah, Liam's making-"

"PANCAKES!" We hearded an Irish accent yell.

"-pancakes..."

I laughed and Harry half chuckled due to the headache. I walked out the room and into the kitchen area where Liam was cooking, Louis was reading a news paper, Niall was eating a whole mountain of syrup soaked pancakes, Belle watching Niall with disbelief and Paul sipping his coffee.  

 "Morning," I greeted, walking over to the coffee machine.

"Morning," everybody grumbled, apart from Louis who yelled it loudly.

"Anything in the news worth reading about?" I asked Louis after taking a sip out of my bitter sweet mug.

"Nope... Fired D.C. insurance commissioner tried to apologize for Obama critique ....  Zebra attacks keeper at National Zoo; scared gazelle runs into barrier, dies .... Man found unconcious in Washington alleyway with bruises covering his body.... Top 2012 donor Adelson seeks to ban online gambling ... the usual!"

"What about the man found unconcious in the alleyway?" I asked curiosly.

"Zayn, this is Washington, things like that happen all the time..." Robyn's mother stated, strutting into the room rubbing her head. She looked very proffesional actually; she was wearing a black suite skirt, white blouse and black blazer.

"Why looking so suave?" Paul asked.

"People tend to answer questions with more detail and interesing information when you're dressed professionally," She explained, sorting the cuffs of her blouse.

 I looked at everybody else in the room to see that we were all wearing casual t shirts and baggy jeans. We all looked down at the ground and slowly walked back to our bedrooms to get dressed into something more 'professional', telling Harry on the way.

I looked through my wardrope and found black skinny jeans, a white long sleeved button up shirt and a black blazer. I took off my rolling stones shirt and jeans and threw on my new outfit, buttoning the shirt all the way up.

I also put on some ray bans and boots before walking into the living room to see Jen waiting patiently for us. "Looking cool, Zayn." She said, smiling slightly. Probably the only time I had ever seen her smile.