Chapter 15: Suspicion

I broke away from our hug, ignoring the heat running to my face and pounced down from the shelves, landing on my feet like a cat. I glanced up to see Louis looking down at me with wide eyes, yet I didn't know whether it was from my jump or our hug. I gave him the thumbs up, avoiding any awkward gazes and opened the cupboard door an inch to see nobody about. Opening the door even wider, I poked my head out, looked down the hallway to my left and to my right and saw no sign of the boys.

"The coast is clear LouBear! Let's go!" I whispered.

"Coming RobynBear!" Louis climbed down the shelves without struggle and stood behind me as I checked one more time if the boys were anywhere to be seen.

We tip-toed out of the closet and began to run quietly down the hallway, checking behind ourselves and around corners as we did so. "Louis? Where are we going to go?" 

"I have no clue RobynBear..."

He was interrupted by the sound of running feet behind us. We both stared at eachother with panic written on our faces before we span around. All we could see was an empty hallway... That was until we saw Liam jumping around the corner and spotting us. "Guys! I found them! Let's get 'em!"

Louis and I ran for it, letting our feet carry us as fast as they could. Unfortunately for Louis, he wasn't nearly as fast as I was. I heared a high pitched girly scream come from behind me and a large thump. "Man down RobynBear, man down! Liam you're hurting meee, get your fat arse off of meee! Keep running Robyn, run with the wind!"

"No! Louis!" I shouted dramatically, stopping and turning around to see Liam on top of the sassy boy, the rest of the boys standing still. They were all eyeing me as if I were their prey.

Harry was the first to start running, followed by everyone else.

I ran as fast as I could, hearing the sound of the boys footsteps behind me and turned a corner. They were about 10 or more metres behind me. As soon as I turned another corner, I jumped up and did the same move I pulled with Perrie. I pushed my arms and legs out so I was pushed up against the wall and the boys ran right under me, but as Louis, the last boy (and the traitor), ran underneath, me they all stopped. They all looked at eachother and Zayn placed his finger to his mouth to tell the boys to be quiet.

"Robyn, lets make a deal," he called out with an evil smile." If you make it to our dressing room before us, then we can do anything you want us to do, but only one thing. If we make it before you, then you have to do something we want you to do," the boys all smiled devilishly with Zayn. Those freaks. "Do we have a deal?" They were all silent for my response which I happily gave to them. I pounced down from my spot and landed behind the boys, in the hallway which was closest to the boy's dressing room. "Deal." I challenged, making them spin around to see me with bewildered faces. I ran down the hallway with feet pounding behind me.

"No! We need to get there first!" Harry called.

"Harry, I've got a plan!" Zayn yelled back to him.

I thought he was talking about the secret door that lead straight from where we were to their dressing room.

I was a spy, and a pretty good one if I did say so myself, so I knew I could prank them and make them do whatever I'd like them to do whenever I wanted... So I let them have this one.

I continued to run straight pass the secret door and glanced around to see that the boys are no longer chasing me. I continued to run until I saw the dressing room and slowed myslef down before casually walking in to see all 5 boys staring at me with stupid smirks on their stupid faces. I put on a fake pout and acted sad. "No! HOW DID YOU GET HERE BEFORE ME I WAS AHEAD OF YOU!"