I see

((HEY YOU! please check out my new hajime X reader called "paralyzed". I'm sure you'll love it ;)

Oh and by the way, there are some lemony themes in this chapter, and there will be a lemon next chapter.

This is my first time writing anything remotely lemony so I'm sorry in advance ))

A few weeks after my mom was discharged from the hospital, everything had returned back to normal, more or less. I had started going to school again, but I more or less went back to the same old cycle I had known but definitely not loved.

March had finally come, the icy white of winter melting away in favor of small specks of green. While the change in scenery might excite most people, it seemed like an indication of time passing. An indication of my life passing by me.

"Hey, (y/n)!" A voice shouted, shaking me on the shoulder. My eyes fluttered open, and I looked over my shoulder to find Komaeda standing behind me. We had officially started dating, and he often would leave me completely alone on weekdays and somehow reappear on weekends. I had considered breaking up with him, but I didn't really have the heart to do it.

"You fell asleep at your desk..." He murmured, my back aching as I sat up straight. "But listen, we need to talk."

"Why did my mom let you in?!" I growled, standing up from the chair and sitting on the bed.

"Listen, (y/n)-chan. I've been the worst to you. You deserve so much better that me," he sighed, sitting next to me on the edge of the bed. "What I'm saying is, we should start seeing other people."

"I never expected those words to come from you..." My eyes widened in disbelief, staring into his grey ones.

"You don't deserve to waste your life away spending time with trash like me," he whimpered, tears welling up in the corners of his eyes.

"That's absolute bullshit, komaeda-san." I growled, standing up and grabbing his hands. "Don't even say those words. For the hundredth fucking time, you aren't trash. And I honestly have no idea what you're trying to do. I mean, we both still care about each other. And even though we ran into a rough patch in our relationship, neither of us want to break up. So please, cut the crap."

"I care about you so much," he whimpered, his voice growing smaller with each syllable. "I just don't know if I'm able to make you happy anymore."

"You damn well know you make me happy," I sighed.

"I-I..... (Y-y/n)......"

"Fuck it. I love you, Komaeda-San." In that instant, his watery grey eyes became fixated on mine, and a light pink hue spread across his face.

"I-I love you too, (y/n)-chan," he replied, walking over and locking the door to my bedroom.

"W-why did you do that?!" I shouted, a playful grin spread across his face.

"Well, your mom's asleep~"

"Oh FUCK no," I hissed.

"Ok, I won't pressure you," he stated, slumping into my desk chair.

"No, I wanna," I wailed, causing him to draw his attention to me. He walks over to me, straddling me on to the bed.

"Do you really?" He whispered into my ear.

"Y-yeah!" I wailed, my face turning beet red. He pins both of my wrists above my head and begins leaving kisses all down my neck.

"Well, you're gonna have to beg for it," he whispered in between kisses, causing me to let out a soft yet nearly inaudible moan.

"I want you to fuck me," I said, immediately turning red at the ridiculousness of the situation.

"No need to be embarrassed. Let's just get right to it."