Leave it there

"I'm so lucky to have met you," he soothed, arms wrapped around me as we sat by the fire.
"Just like I said when we first met, I'm nothing special," I murmured.
"Well, you're special to me!" He exclaimed cheerfully. I felt my face grow hot.
"You're the kindest and hardest working person I've ever met," he added as he nuzzled his face into the back of my neck.
"I don't work hard enough," I retorted stubbornly.
"And what makes you think that?" He giggled, breath causing goosebumps to form on my neck.
"I don't want to talk about this anymore," I breathed, horrible memories flashing through my brain.
"What is it? You can tell me," he prodded as my back stiffened. 
"Please..." I whispered coldly.
"Alright, (y/n)-San, I won't press you," he responded coldly. "But you are very hard working."
"Thanks, I guess," I spat apathetically.
"I'd love to sit here with you all day, but I think we should go finish making breakfast," he explained as we both stood up and walked slowly into the posh kitchen. I sat down on the stool, blankly staring at a spot on the grey countertops as Komaeda worked on concocting some sort of food. After a few minutes, he slides a plate of pancakes in front of me, proceeding to sit on the stool next to me.
"These are delicious!" I exclaimed, scarfing down the plate of pancakes. He turns towards me and flashes an awkward yet sincere smile.
"You really think so?" He asked joyously.
"You're a great cook, Komaeda-San! I can't even boil water," I praised, watching a light pink blush form all over his face.
"T-thanks..." He stuttered. After consuming all of the pancakes, he took the plate away, then proceeded to guide me down one of the hallways of the house.
"Do you really live here all alone?" I questioned.
"No, my grandpa lives here, but I already told you about that. We do have house staff, but they don't live here," he explained, stopping at a door in the middle of the hallway and opening it.
"Umm, what are we doing here?" I asked him softly.
"You'll see," he smiles as he holds the door open for me, leading me into the dark room. Suddenly, he forced me against the wall, kissing me forcefully. Shocked, I tried to kiss back, but he was kissing so strongly it was nearly impossible. Suddenly, his lips began to trail down my neck. I then realized what I had to do before he did anything else.
"Get off," I murmured, trying to push him off of me. He stopped kissing down my neck and looked up at me.
"Please," I breathed shakily. Suddenly, he pulled away and looked at me with a disgusted expression.
"Why, (y/n)-chan?" He asked coldly. "Do you not trust me?"
"Please leave me alone," I begged. Suddenly, he walked out of the room and slammed the door shut. As I couldn't see very well without the light of the door, I had to feel around to find the doorknob. But when I finally found it, I was too late. Despite my attempt to open it, the door had been locked.
"Let me out!" I pleaded, tears forming at the corners of my eyes. This was illegal and a completely out of nowhere.
"I'll let you out when you kneel down and lick the bottoms of my shoes," he chuckled distantly.
"What the fuck, Komaeda-San! This is fricking illegal!" I shouted at the door.
"I'll let you out when I want to, (y/n)-Chan," he responded coldly.
"You have to be fucking kidding me," I murmured weakly, slumping against the door. This is what I get for trusting someone I just met, I thought to myself.
"please let me go," I pleaded faintly, to which no response was uttered. Did he leave? I wondered, trying to find the light switch to the room. This was all so bizarre, but I pushed it to the back of my mind in order to focus on the task at hand. I found the light switch, and then turned around to survey the rest of the room. Before I could process what was inside, someone slammed open the door, startling me and causing me to fall onto the ground.
"Agh!" I shouted, pulling myself onto my elbows. Looming above me was a very distraught Komaeda, tears sitting in the corners of his eyes.
"(Y/n)-chan!! I'm so sorry!!" He cried, pulling me into his arms. "I let lust get the best of me... I didn't mean to! Oh, what trash I am..." He exclaimed, tears staining my shoulder.
"Why would you do that?" I asked him calmly.
"I don't know, but I shouldn't have! Gosh, I'm a monster," he sobbed, pulling me out of the room and down the hallway.
"I'm so sorry, I really am! Please, will you forgive me?!" He pleaded dramatically.
"It's alright..." I muttered emotionlessly.
"You're so kind, (y/n)-chan... I still feel terrible..." He added. "I don't ever want to hurt you. I promise that'll never happen again. I couldn't bear to lose you, (y/n)-chan."

((Lemon bars coming soon, partially because I don't really have experience writing that kind of thing. But there will be one within the next few chapters, promise.))