Find a penny

"What are you doing here?!" I screeched, eyes transfixed on a distraught Komaeda.
"Huh?" He asked, sitting up onto the side of the bed. "I guess I fell asleep here by accident."
" 'BY ACCIDENT' MY ASS!" I responded, face growing hot with anger.
"We're friends, right (y/n)-chan? So I thought you wouldn't mind me coming in here. It gets awful cold in my room anyways," he explained.
"I don't care! You can't just sleep in bed with someone without asking," I retorted, trying not to process what I had said.
"Well, at least you're finally up. Do you want some breakfast?" He stood up from the bed and threw back on his army green jacket.
"Wait, what time is it?" I asked frantically. Komaeda gestures to the clock in the room.
"10 o clock?! I'm missing school!" I shrieked.
"Now, now. Settle down, (y/n). I happen to know a few people. You have school off for a few days," he responded. I hurriedly grabbed my book bag and tried to run out the door.
"Wait! Where are you going?!" He shouted as he grabbed my arm.
"To school, idiot!" I answered as I frantically tried to free my arm.
"You're staying here," he barked. Immediately, the shock stops me from trying to pull away.
"Wh-wha?" I choked.
"We're going to go out on a date and spend time together. You'll stay with me. You won't go to school. Understood?" He ordered angrily.
"Uh... ok...?"
"Great!" He chirped, dragging me down the hallway and stairs to a spacious modern kitchen. Heart thumping in my chest, I sat down on a stool after being released from his grip. That didn't actually happen, did it? I pondered, fixing my eyes on the large window nearby.
"What do you want to eat?" He asked me, his head turning from an open fridge to look at me. Caught off guard, I nearly fall off of the stool but catch myself before I can.
"Whatever," I responded, trying to make my voice as small as possible. His face tightens with frustration as he turns to the fridge and begins pulling things out. How does he have this elaborate house and not a single person working here? I thought to myself. While he was occupied with rummaging through the fridge, I quietly climbed off of the stool and walked into the neighboring room. Inside was a large fireplace, which was oddly lit. It looked quite inviting compared to the massive snowfall occurring in the window.
"Mom..." I thought aloud, crouching down in front of the fire. Tears well up in my eyes and leave small puddles on the floor. Resting my head between my knees, I couldn't help but let the events of yesterday sink in.
"I'm so selfish... If only I had known..." I sobbed. Suddenly, I heard someone's footsteps and frantically looked around for the source of the noise. Komaeda was standing there, leaning against the doorway.
"Go away," I hissed. He walked over to me and crouched right next to me.
"Just leave me alone," I protested.
"(Y/n)... I'm sorry..." He cried, pulling me into his arms.
"I'm here for you... I didn't mean to snap at you.. I'm so sorry..." He pleaded, voice growing weaker.
"Don't cry," I whispered, running my through his hair. His face is mere inches away from me, seeming to get closer by the second.
And then, he kissed me. Eyes open in shock, I quickly closed them and tried to kiss back. We eventually pulled away, his eyes gleaming with mischief.
"Remember when I met you, and I told you that I thought you weren't the only one that was lucky?" He asked, watching me nod softly.
"I'm so lucky to have met you."