"Ratliff? You okay?" I felt a small tap on my shoulder

I glanced over at Rydel who looked very worried.

"Yeah,just thinking..." I replied simply

"About?" She asked curiously.

"I like a girl... But in some way we're forbidden to be together" I replied making sure it didn't sound like her..

"Ooh, a classic romeo and Juliet tale..Who's your Juliet?" She asked a bit distant.

"I'm not saying" I chuckled.

"Well, this mystery girl is very lucky..." She said tugging her backpack straps and moving her blonde her hair out her face.

I nodded and slowly grew silent. We walked along for a while until she stopped at the library.

"This is my stop" the said. "See ya" she kinda muttered and walked inside

"See you later? But I'm a hundred percent sure you have a lecture.." I muttered as she walked inside.

"That went as planned." I muttered to my self, mentally slapping myself.

I gotta tell her soon. Or I may just say it at the worst moment and ruin everything and I mean everything..

Vanessa's POV

I sat in my lecture in complete boredom. Out teacher was going on about something... I wasn't exactly paying attention. Reason? I knew everything. I know most of the things I'm suppose to be taught. I'm from a family of geniuses. I don't need school. I million dollar empire or I wanted to. Reason I haven't? I need my back up. Aka my siblings that includes the Lynch's now.

I glanced over at Riker who was taking noted trying to memorize everything coming out of the professors mouth. Its adorable he scrunches up his nose when he thinks. One of the many things I like about him. I must've not even noticed I was staring at him until the professor cleared his throat.

I snapped out of my thought and looked him.

"Ms. Marano, I'd really appreciate it of you would stop staring at your step brother like that." He said making the class giggle

I slouched in my seat and blushed oh no, sorry, wrong wording... I turned Into a tomato!

---------------

I rushed out of class as soon as I could. Not wanting to talk to my friends or even Riker. I dont know why I'm acting like this...he's my dorky, annoying, sweet, adorable, cute, nerdy, hilarious brother. I've just been feeling a sort of way these past days, I don't know what it is, im just not on the head of my game, like I was before.

I still walking when I felt a presence next to me. I looked over to Riker walking next to me casually. Of all the people o wanted to see at the moment.

"Where we off to?" He asked

"Oh uh...we all usually go to starbucks and have lunch you never eat school lunch, I swear the stuff is like something you would you use to try and commit suicide and you would probably succeed." I chuckled

He laughed and whipped his blonde hair out his face and we walked for a bit. We soon were joined by Ratliff and Rydel, who didnt seem on the best of terms today.

Its only us for right now since the high school has another 40 minutes until they let out for lunch. That means I have to wait for my younger and more lively siblings come. 40 minutes with these people that'll be fun..

Hope you guys liked it! As you can see I put effort into this 1 unlike everyone I've ever done! XD. So I have nothing new in my life..so Thanks for reading this crappy AF book, I really appreciate it...1 Love 2015 is over That Is A Wrap and Zoop