"Ugh, if only this stupid belly wasn't in the way I could see your beautiful face." She pouted. 

 I rolled my eyes and slid my tongue across her clit. She gasped. I smirked before beginning my journey inside of her. I rubbed her entrance while I sucked on her clit. She cussed and squirmed while I pleased her body. I fingered her at a teasing pace. 

"Buuuunnny." She panted as she settled on gripping the sheets since she couldn't grab a hold on to my head between her legs. 

"Whenever you ready baby, I'll clean you all up." I said before returning to her.  She wasted no time reaching her climax. I made sure all her juices were licked away before I kissed my way up her body. I smirked down at her. "Gimme a kiss." 

She giggled and pressed our mouths together. I slowly deepened the kiss. I had began to slide my hand up her thigh when the door bell rang. 

Jhene let out a whine. "Ignore it baby.. Pleaaseee." She pouted. 

I shook my head and stood up. I grabbed my robe and hers too and put mine on before giving her hers. I walked down the stairs and opened the door. "Oh.. Sean.. Mila.. Why exactly are y'all here?" I asked. 

"We want to speak with Jhene." Mila explained. I nodded and closed the door in their faces. 

"Ya sister and baby daddy wanna talk wit' you baby!" I shouted up the stairs before walking into the kitchen and grabbing a water. 

Jhene came down the stairs and opened the door. The three of them walked into the living room and  I followed. I sat beside Jhene on the couch and she shook her head at me. I wrapped an arm around her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. 

Mila and Sean were a little upset at my actions but I didn't give a fuck. 

"What you want?" I asked. 

Mila cleared her throat and held on to Sean's hand. "Ru, I'm pregnant." She said bluntly. I looked between the three of them and laughed. 

"Booy this is some BET meets Tyler Perry  on Life Time type of situation." I wiped a tear out of my eye as my laughter died down. 

"You're pregnant by Sean too?" Jhene asked seriously. Mila nodded. "Hmm. How far along are you?" 

"I'm um.. 3 weeks." Mila bit her nail. I looked at Sean and he was all nonchalant about the situation. Like nigga.. You finna be the father to 3 kids... By 2 sisters.. I'd have been sick to my fucking stomach. 

"Well, I'm sure everything will work out fine. Sean will probably be with your baby more and I'm fine with that. I have Robyn anyway and we're great parents. I guess it'll be a little confusing that our babies share a father but I'm okay with it all. When it comes down to it, I don't need Sean as much as you do with your baby." Jhene dealt with the situation so calmly. I was impressed. 

"So, you're not mad?" Mila asked. 

"What do I have to be mad about? That's your nigga not mine." Jhene shrugged. 

I smirked. "I-" 

"Please don't speak." Jhene cut me off before I could say anything. I pouted but stayed quiet regardless. 

I still didn't care for either Sean or Mila since the altercation we had earlier. I believe they are both snakes. Mila still fucked with a nigga after the nigga got her sister pregnant. That's nasty. Sean a sneaky ass nigga and can't be trusted. I know because he too calm about this shit. He probably got an ulterior motive and I'm ready to buss a cap in his bony ass if it came down to it. 

I got my guards up around both of them. 

-----------

I love Robyn and Jhene <3 

I don't really have any questions, but do you have any questions you need me to answer? 

;-;