"Come on, we can watched some movies or something." Luke grinned widely. 

"Someone's eager." Calum chuckled downing the rest of his hot chocolate and throwing the cup in the bin.

"Can't I be excited to hang out with such a beautiful being like you." Luke cooed pinching the boy's check making the latter pout. 

"Don't pinch my cheek, please." 

"You just have really squish-able cheeks."

"Which pair." Calum wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. 

"Hmm I don't know, can I find out?" Luke winked at the boy causing a small pink blush to cross the latter cheeks. 

"Shut up Luke." He giggled letting himself in Luke's car which the blonde just unlocked. 

"Calum Hood will be the death of me." The blue eyed boy mumbled getting in the drivers seat and drove to Calum's apartment. 

--

Luke's always known Calum's apartment block was in the bad side of town. So when the boy started to apologise about all the ruckas that was going on around them, he told him not to worry his pretty little head about it. Luke has seen worse anyway. 

"Welcome to a place that I call home." Calum grinned widely taking off his jacket, which was not helping Luke at all

The boy had really toned arms, even though he was smaller than Luke. Even though the boy was toned, Luke could beat him in a wrestling match any-day. Also his smell got stronger, the layers he had on disguised the smell a bit, but now his jacket was off made the smell bigger and it went right up Luke's nostrils. 

"So what movie do you want to watch." Calum asked over his shoulder skimming through the DVD'S he and Michael owned. 

"Oh um, I heard of this movie and I really wanted to watch it. I can't remember the name of it though, something like Mean Females." Luke thought aloud. 

"You mean, Mean Girls?" The boy asked finding the DVD and taking it out the shelf. 

"Yeah! That's the title!" Luke said excitedly. 

"Hmm, well can you put the DVD in the player while I go and make some popcorn." Calum said before going into the kitchen. 

He looked in all their cupboards, only finding tinned foods and 'Michael's Peanut Butter.' The boy labelled it his and all. Calum looked above the microwave finding the popcorn, who know's why Michael put it there. 

"Luke, we only have salted popcorn. Sorry if you don't-" Calum cut himself off seeing Luke try and shove the DVD in the side of the television.

"Babe stop, you're doing it wrong." Calum giggled taking the disc from Luke's hands. "Jesus Luke, you're really cold." He frowned taking the blonde's hands back into his. 

"I-I'm okay." Luke stuttered smiling snatching his hands back. 

As much as Luke loved his big hands in Calum's small ones, he couldn't let his Dirty Little Secret get out. 

"Are you sure you don't want a blanket or anything? I can turn the heating on?" Calum rushed out, his caring side coming out. 

"Cally I'm okay." Luke reassured smiling. "So where do I put the DVD in again?" He scratched the back of his head. 

"Here." Calum said turning on Michael's Xbox and putting the disc in the disc tray and closing it.

"I'll just go make the popcorn okay? You go make yourself comfortable on the couch." He smiled sweetly at Luke before going back into the kitchen. 

Whilst he waited for the popcorn to pop, Calum frowned and thought about Luke. Who doesn't know how to put a DVD in to play? He shouldn't be one to judge though, not everyone can afford things like that. Maybe Luke can't afford things like that, but his car though, a 2015 Camaro. God damn that's a nice car. 

But Calum just shrugged it off, grabbing the bag out the microwave and pouring the contents into a bowl. He smiled at Luke who had his long legs up to his chest and his arms wrapped around them. The blonde boy was captivated by the movie on the screen, his blue eyes wide and his porcelain skin lit up by the glow from the television screen. 

He silently sat down, in his opinion he was as silent as a mouse, but Luke's head snapped in his direction and shot him a smile.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you." Calum whispered shutting off the lights, so the only source of light in the room was the television.

"It's alright, I just have really good hearing." Luke chuckled taking a handful of popcorn and eating it. 

They both continued to watch Mean Girls, it was at the part where Regina George says "Boo you whore and Luke burst out laughing, spraying the contents in his mouth everywhere. He instantly brought his hands to his mouth and covered it, he turned to Calum with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry." He said with big eyes. 

"It's alright, once Michael did the same thing, but with one of his made up sandwiches." Calum gagged. "It had peanut butter, jelly and ketchup. Ketchup Luke!" 

Luke chuckled at Calum's pained face. "That does sound disgusting Calum."

"I know right! He doesn't agree but ew." The small boy groaned scrunching his nose up cutely, only to yawn adorably afterwards and his eyes drooped. 

"Are you tired baby." Luke pouted poking Calum's cheek.

Calum shook his head quickly trying to wake himself up. "No-no, I'm good."

"No you're tired." The blonde said running his fingers through the boy's fluffy hair, which the latter lent into his touch. 

"Maybe-maybe just a little bit." He said before yawning.

"Yeah, you're tired." Luke chuckled and picked Calum up.

"What-what are you doing." Calum asked as he let sleep start to take over him. 

"M'gonna put you to bed sweetie." Luke smiled softly at the tired boy in his arms.

"You don't have to." The boy said wrapping his arms around the blonde's neck.

"I don't have to, but I want to." 

"Why would you want to." Calum looked at Luke tiredly as the blue eyed boy placed him in his bed and pulled the covers over him.

"Because I really like you." The blonde stated as he tucked him in. 

"You do?" He asked as his eye lids started to drop.

"You don't know how much." Luke mumbled.

But Calum didn't hear that, as his eye lids dropped and the last thing he saw before he went to sleep was the boy with porcelain skin. 

A/N: I'm really bad at updating :'( Sorry this chapter is really bad.