00

00

H y e r i n

I mentally cursed every bad words I know when she said that.

One second ago I was so happy about my seat then now I gotta go change seats? Hell naw! Fuck this shitting arrangement!

"Come on class, form a straight line and pick one of the strips here to know where your new seats will be." She commanded us like we were preschoolers. For the past years our homeroom teachers didn't give a single fuck on where we sit and we're fine with that. But now-Aish!

With scowls on our faces we formed a line to pick those stripshits on her table.

I just noticed that Yoongi was in front me. He peeked through the strip that he chose then he silently cursed and carefully brought it back again to the box. He thought no one saw him but I did. He was about to pick again when I shouted. "MS. WANG, YOONGI CHEATED HE ALREADY TOOK ONE OF THE STRIPS THEN HE BROUGHT IT BACK AGAIN. Hah I saw you bitch." I muttered the last part while glancing at Yoongi who's already making a bitch face at me.

"NO I DIDN'T! IT WAS BLANK YOU KNOW." Why the fuck you lyin? I saw it and it fucking says 'last row, last chair' which means you get to sit with a trashcan beside you. Basically, the worst seat ever.

I was about to shout back at him when Ms. Wang shouted at us first. "Stop sprouting nonsense, you two! God, stop making a fuss it's just seats." She glared to both of us.

Well its more nonsense to suddenly move our seats when we fucking didn't want to.

"Now Mr. Min, pick again the one you brought back. Then to make things fair with no more cheating I'll be the one to pick your strips here just stay in your lane." She added. Woah. STAY IN YOUR LANE BITCHES.

Yoongi just carried his bag to his new seat which is at the very back. Btw we get to sit with partners. Cuz our numbers are even. So I feel sorry for whoever will be his seatmate there.

I wish I get to sit with my bitch. I mean bitchfriend. Bestfriend. I looked at her and she's already waving at me from the second row. Omfg she's by the window. I wish I could sit with her!! Please!

Ms. Wang continued shuffling the strips then picked one for me. Omg this is it.

"Oh who do we got here?" She said while looking at the strip with a quirky smile on her lips. That was the moment I knew I fucked up. "Ms. Jang from now on your new seatmate will be Min Yoongi."

Fuck my life.

Out of all the people I get to sit with that loser.

He's like my mortal enemy. That bitch who always messes with me. That shithead that's always cursing like me.

He's the reason why I always end up in the detention room.

I can't forget when he said at the cafeteria that I didn't have boobs. So I punched him. So we got more detentions. Cleaned all the bathrooms. Mopped all the floors.

I also remember when he and his gang put cockroaches in my locker so I did the same to him. Except that I put it inside his lunchbox.

He has a lot of hate to me and I hate him too. The feeling is fucking mutual.

We never really get along with each other.

But I didn't know that by being his seatmate a lot of things would change.

Seatmate? More like shitmate.

____

Is it just me or Yoongi at the mm looks like a 'why tf u lyin' face? Anyone?

Please feel free to comment and give advices to me. Diz is like mah first english story. I hope you'll wait for the next chapter.

Peace out xxx