Drink

"Thanks, darling." Itachi sat down over at the counter, Naruto right beside him as the Uchiha threw suggestive glances towards the woman behind the cash register. She blushed as she walked over to talk to a customer, aware that Itachi's eyes followed her as she did. After a few smiles and winks, Itachi finally turned to the blond, taking his hand and gripping it under the counter.

Naruto sat quietly, staring at the counter where his drink had been placed over a small napkin. "Drink it." Itachi spoke, knowing the blond had been staring at it for a few minutes now.

"I refuse." Came the unexpected answer.

Taking a look around the small restaurant, Itachi checked to see if anybody had been looking before leaning in closer to Naruto's face. "You're going to need it." He whispered, taking the tall glass of alcohol and placing it on the blond's hand. "Drink it, or you're going to wish you had later."

Naruto shivered, thinking of what he could possibly mean by that. What was he thinking, of course he knew. He was trying to get him drunk, that way it would be easier for him to dominate him completely without Naruto giving such a fuss. He looked down at the glass in his hand, scoffing as he finally brings I up to his lips. He notices how Itachi looks at him expectedly, a grin of pure satisfaction on his face as he watches Naruto open his lips to drink the beverage.

Naruto scoffed, pulling the drink away before he could drink it and pouring it over Itachi's head, releasing the glass to let it shatter on the floor. Itachi looks at him furiously, but Naruto takes his time from looking at the shreds of glass on the floor to looking up towards the furious Uchiha's eyes. "I'm not stupid."

A couple of waitresses hurry over towards him, towels in hand while others are quick to pick up the glass. All the attention was on the handsome Uchiha, and the Uchiha wanted nothing more than to have them leave. Between smiles and apologies, he finally got the to leave, leaving him to look at Naruto again, this time with nothing but raging fury in his eyes. Somehow, Naruto finds this pleasing; the Uchiha was certainly pissed off and he couldn't care any less.

There were people there, he can't hurt him.

"Are you out of your fucking mind?!" He snarled, grabbing Naruto's collar and dismissing the panicked looks from the people around thinking there was going to be a fight. "Naruto, you must really be begging for it if you're making me this mad." He whispered.

Naruto adverts his gaze and smiles as he meets other people's eyes. "Try it." He begins, his eyes slowly looking from the woman at the counter to Itachi. "There are people here, you can't do shit."

Reckless? No, Naruto was doing this on purpose- angering the Uchiha in hopes the manager or someone would escort him out, leaving Naruto to be safe inside.

By the looks of it, it was working. Itachi was laughing to himself, clenching his fists around the collar and out of nowhere, socking Naruto on the side of his face. Immediately, people either rushed to take their phones out or slowly inch towards them in hopes of separating them both. Unbothered by it all, Itachi kept his glare on Naruto as the boy recovered slowly from the punch. Of course, he wasn't done yet, so smiling, he spat at the Uchiha, angering him to the point of becoming red with anger. It worked, Itachi went out of control.

He lunged at Naruto on the stomach, then grabbing the boy's hair to make him face him. Naruto groans in pain, but bravely keeps his eyes on him, a smile never disappearing from his lips as he faces Itachi. "What? Is that it?" He tempts him even more.

"We are not having this here!" The voice of a much larger man interrupted Itachi before he could lunge at the blond again. Looking over to the back door, it appeared to belong to the owner of the restaurant, the man towering over Itachi as he walked over. "You're going to have to leave." He glares at them both, pointing to the exit.