Bad timing, Sasuke.

Sasuke had watched as Kyu rushed out of his house in panic after he punched him. Even Itachi had left him behind to accompany the older Uzumaki. 'Over exaggerating.' Sasuke had thought, slowly getting up from the floor to lock the door. 'Wait, what if it was true?' The Uchiha thought to himself. Kyu was right, Naruto just wasn't the type to cheat.

"Fuck!" He hissed. "I'm so fucking stupid!" He looked around his apartment, grabbing his car keys and throwing a jacket on. "Idiot!" He scolded himself, heading towards the door and out towards his car.

Meanwhile, in the Uzumaki household, Naruto had pushed away Itachi as soon as his hand made contact with his shoulders, gathering curious glances from those around.

"G-go away." He said silently, unable to meet his eyes.

"Guys, now is not the time." Konan said, taking Naruto from Kyu's hold and pulling him over to her side where he hid his face. "Let him rest a bit, okay?"

"No, but-"

"Kyu." Konan interrupted. "Just for a bit."

"It's okay." Naruto whispered. "I need to talk to Kyu." Konan looked at him, asking if that was okay, he did need rest after all. Assuring her, Naruto grabbed his brother's hand and quickly rushed him towards his room, Itachi being left behind to talk to the others.

"Naruto, I... he, Sasuke told me something and..." Naruto noticed how his brother looked like he was crying and from the looks of it, he looked like he was about to. Instantly, Naruto felt ashamed, sitting himself down on his bed and covering himself up with the covers.

"I couldn't stop him." He sniffed, somehow scared Kyu would react the same way Sasuke did. "He said I couldn't tell anyone." He dreaded the silence as Kyu said nothing. All Naruto could hear was his brother pacing back and forth.

Kyu rolled his eyes as tears streamed down his face. "When did it start? Why didn't you tell me sooner, brother? Who's the bastard that did this to you?" His questions broke out in sobs as he joined Naruto on the bed, wrapping the covers that hid his brother in his arms.

"I'm scared." Naruto confessed. "He'll hurt me if I tell anyone. What if he hurts you?" Naruto voiced his concern, all the while feeling helpless. He could tell him who it was, but would anyone else believe him? Nobody would suspect him.

"Naruto." Kyu cried. "Please, tell me. I swear I won't let anybody near you, you won't be hurt, not while I'm around. Hell, not even Konan or Sakura would be able to come a foot near you." Kyu pleaded, feeling Naruto shake his head.

"It's not a matter of keeping me safe, Kyu. He'll get around you, I know he will." Naruto said. "I'll tell you, but please promise me you'll act like I never told you anything. If he finds out-"

A knock was heard on the door, prompting Kyu to look over and frown at whomever interrupted them. "Sorry, sorry." Naruto buried himself deeper into his covers as Itachi's voice penetrated through the thickness. "I thought I should tell you Sasuke's here."

"He's what?! Tell him to leave." Kyu ordered.

"I need to speak with him, Kyu." Sasuke's voice also reached Naruto's ears but before he could peek out his covers and say anything, he felt Kyu get up as he started barking towards the younger Uchiha.

"Get out of my house." Kyu ordered, walking past Itachi to lead Sasuke out. "You hurt my brother and you're stupid enough to come back the same day you fucking hurt him."

"No, I- wait, Naruto!" Sasuke's voice faded down the hallway as Kyu led him out.

Oh no.