Don't tell Kyu

"It's fine, Konan, leave. We can take care of things from here." Sakura was having trouble pushing Konan out the door. The young woman insisted on cancelling her show to stay and help.

"Are you sure?" The girl asked, once again poking her head from the door to take one last peek at the blond sleeping silently on the couch. "It's just, I can't leave him like this. What if Kyu asks-"

"Don't tell him anything. If he finds out, he'll literally kill Sasuke." Sakura said with a small smile.

Konan pouted and sighed. "How come that gives me motivation to leave and tell him?" Sakura giggled. "Fine, I'll leave then. If Kyu wants to kill him, so be it. He deserves it." She said as she gave one last look at the blond. "Take care of him, okay? And look over your cuts, you guys were so stupid to sit on glass like that." Sakura laughed nervously, bringing a hand to scratch the back of her head. "Anyways, I'm off." Konan said, hugging Sakura goodbye.

"Good luck!" Sakura shouted as she watched Konan get in her car and drive off. Closing the door, she walked towards the kitchen, looking through Naruto's cabinets to grab a mug. She was fixed on brewing some tea. Occupied on doing so, she didn't notice or hear as the porch door opened.

He walked in silently, his face stone serious as he looked around and caught sight of Sakura in the kitchen. Naruto was asleep, so he walked over to her instead.

Opening the cupboards, she grabbed a bag of tea from the box and upon closing the cabinet, she was startled as a familiar figure suddenly appeared next to her. "Kisame!" She shouted, breathing in and out as her hand reached over to her chest. "You scared me you- ugh!"

Kisame, totally out of it, only looked at her in the eye and finally realized he was standing next to her. He tilted his head a little as he forgot what he was doing. "Hm?"

"You scared me, what are you even doing?!" Sakura whispered, her eyes scanning over towards Naruto to make sure he wasn't woken up by her sudden shout.

"Oh, that's right." Kisame remembered. "I was outside."

"Well, obviously." Sakura nodded, going back to her task.

"Something seemed kind off odd, remember last week? Naruto's birthday?"

Sakura nodded. "Yeah, you and Pein passed out. You guys were wasted." She recalled, bringing a smile to her lips as she did so. Shaking off the memory of the two drunk men sleeping soundly next to each other, Sakura went back to pouring hot water in the mug.

"Before that." Kisame flatly said, though he too, smiled as he recalled the game. "Outside Naruto's window."

"What about it?" Sakura raised a fine pink eyebrow, dipping the tea bag a few times into the mug before setting it aside.

"It's... I don't know, maybe it's just me." Kisame let out a sigh, running both hands over his head. "I'll go check on Naruto." Leaving Sakura to finish fixing her tea, Kisame walked on over towards the couch where the blond slept soundly. After Sasuke had left, Naruto was impossible to calm down. He was scared, completely devastated and broken about something. Sakura said Sasuke didn't say much after she confronted him outside, which left Kisame thinking: What had happened to make Naruto freak out in the first place? He sighed as he squatted down next to his friend.

"Naruto, what happened, man?" He asked, recalling the hidden rope he stumbled upon outside, suspiciously observing how Naruto's bedroom window lock seemed to be damaged.

"He what?!" Kyu screeched. "Tell me those words did not just come out of your mouth, Konan!"

"You heard me." Konan said in a sing song manner, fixing her make up one last time before going on stage. Pein and the others were also making last minute checks before taking their places. "Look, sweetheart, your brother took a while to calm down, okay? I don't want you calling him up to ask what happened because that'll only make him freak out again." She nodded to herself as she was satisfied upon looking in the mirror. "I left him with Sakura and Kisame. He was asleep when I left him so if I hear you called him, I will throw your ass into the pit without a second thought, you hear?"

Kyu sighed in frustration. "How can you even tell me not to call him? Can I call Sasuke? I need to kill his ass." Konan rolled her eyes and scoffed, knowing very well Kurama was capable of doing such a thing if angered to the point of shedding blood. Perhaps.

"Chop him up for all I care." She smiled, walking over towards the door leading to the stage. "Listen, honey, I'll talk to you later, okay? Wish me luck."

Kyu smiled. "Like you need it." Konan smiled back, kissing her friend on the cheek before finally appearing on stage.

While ignoring the loud cheering, Kyu walked away over towards the backstage area and took out his phone. He dialed Itachi and waited for the Uchiha to pick up.

"Yo." Itachi answered, a few papers rustling in the background and a man's voice talking. It seemed Itachi was at work.

"You busy at the moment?" Kurama asked, checking his black polished nails while thinking of ways to break the younger Uchiha.

"Uh...I'm at my dad's office, why?" Itachi asked.

"Call me when you're out. You're playing chaperone in case I decide to kill your brother." Kyu said with a grin.