Kisame sleep walks

"Kyu, no." Konan whined, rolling her eyes as she watched Kyu steal Itachi from her grasp and sit down next to him.

"Tell her, Itachi. Tell her I'm your true love." Kyu laughed. Itachi unable to keep a serious face as he repeated the words over to Konan.

"Kyu is..." He laughed, almost spilling his beer on the older Uzumaki. "...he is my true love, babe. I'm sorry you had to find out this way." He snickered. "The wedding's on..." Now both elder Uchiha and Uzumaki were dying of laughter. "...it's on Saturday!"

"Nice, Kyu, you've officially stolen him from me." Konan played along, watching Kurama raise his bottle of beer up in the air and drinking from it.

"What can I say, sweetheart? I'm a pro." Kyu slurred before connecting his lips to the glass bottle.

Kurama 'Kyu' Uzumaki, Naruto's older brother who loves to play around. He's earned the nickname 'boyfriend stealer' from Konan as he kind of did steal a boyfriend or two from her. He's a happy go lucky kind of guy, working in construction for fun as he takes pride in building and destroying things. Along with his brown-red hair, he had matching eyes. He was tall, about Itachi's height and slim. The only reason he stood taller was because he was wearing his favorite pair of combat boots, adding half an inch to his original height.

"Kurama!" His friends called him over. "We're leaving, you want a ride or not?"

"Fuck." Kyu hiccupped. "Love, I have to leave. The nuns are calling me."

Konan and Itachi burst out in laughter. "The nuns?"

"He calls them that because they're actually responsible adults and don't drink." Naruto clarified, smiling as his brother pointed at him and nodded in agreement.

"I'll be leaving." He announced, using Pein's help to walk towards the car. "I'll be back, love." He reached out to grab Itachi's hand one last time. Itachi, playing along, also reached out to touch Kyu's fingertips before dramatically letting go.

"Pathetic." Konan laughed. "Anyways, we should get going."

"No, I want to drink more." Itachi whined, putting on a childish show as he crossed his arms, pouted, and looked away.

"No, you guys have to leave, too. They're closing up in a few. Guys, we're leaving." She announced towards the rest of the guys in orange dyed hair and piercings. "Come on, get up." She said, helping a drunk Itachi stand.

Kisame and Sakura were battling each other at the arcade, so Naruto was sent to get them. While they bickered back and forth, Sasuke waited for Naruto back at the exit.

"Are you sure you want drunk Itachi and Kisame at your house? He's going to make a mess." He said, smiling as he wrapped an arm around Naruto while Kisame and Sakura raced each other towards the car. "Also, I think Kisame sleep walks."

Naruto actually laughed at that last addition. "It can't be that bad, you're coming along, too. Aren't you?"

Sasuke nodded, holding the back door open for Naruto to join Kisame and Sakura while Itachi sat in the passenger seat. Sasuke then proceeded to walk around the car towards the driver's seat, where Itachi, riding shotgun, turned the radio on to a random station and started making up the lyrics to whatever song was on. The two drunks sang loudly at the top of their lungs. Sasuke laughed and looked at the rearview mirror to give Naruto a look. 'Are you sure?' He mouthed, referring to Kisame and his brother.

Naruto nodded, smiling as Sakura too, joined in. 'I'm sure.' He mouthed back. 'It can't be that bad.'

12:39 a.m.