Three

Time: 3 a.m.
Date: Three days into the new year
Characters present: Naruto, Sasuke, Itachi

Naruto had no idea how he got in, considering his fear of living in the same house as him had him decorating his bedroom door with an unusual amount of locks.

His intentions? They were clear. He was enjoying the blond's silent suffering, knowing he despised his touch. He knew.

Naruto felt so...dirty.

Dirty?

That wasn't even close.

He wanted so badly to rip his own skin off, hoping to be engulfed in a new one where he couldn't feel anywhere he was touched.

"Shh." Itachi shushed, his hands holding on tightly to Naruto's neck. "You don't want to wake up Sasuke, now, do you?" He whispered. "Do you think he'll be happy seeing us like this?"

Tears.

Tears were...falling? From what? Pain? Humiliation? Or the fact that a moan had escaped Naruto's lips two or three times already despite his will to not utter a single sound? "Enough..." Naruto whispered, a waste of breath since Itachi ignored his plea and makes sure to torture him as he pinches the blond's side hard for telling him what to do. "P-please...don't..." Another pinch and Itachi laughs softly as Naruto grips tightly to the sheets.

'Why?' A single word that swims through his mind makes him think about everything, leaving him no rest from the psychological torture of having to think about him every time it makes himself wonder. 'Just, why?'

"Be still." He whispers as Naruto cries silently into his hands, keeping his screams as Itachi...enters him. The thought of it had almost made him vomit, and now that he knew he was in, Naruto had no choice but to bite down on his tongue to keep hi insides from spewing. Oh, but it was revolting.

Sasuke was no where near waking up. Itachi had made sure to have his brother in a state of heavy sleep. He had emptied a calculated doze of sleeping serum into his drink hours earlier, and now Sasuke was almost four hours into dreamland. Of course, Naruto had no idea of this, so he just thought Sasuke was a heavy sleeper.

"Make any sudden movements to wake him up, and I won't be doing you so gentle." Itachi threatened, slowly pushing in and out. So slow, so painfully slow.

But, how? How could he sleep? How could Naruto wake up tomorrow and face everyone? Kyu? How could he face Sasuke? How would he live? How can he live? How could he-

"Fuck!" Naruto panicked as his eyes watered, his mouth letting a few more moans escape. Itachi looked down at him with a smirk, continuing only this time, a bit faster.

"Do it again." He whispers a bit hoarsely. "You liked that, didn't you?" He asks, chuckling lowly in his throat as Naruto shakes his head no. "Come on, let it out. Stop denying it and scream." He teased, stopping all motion only to push back in forcefully. Naruto bit his tongue to prevent any more sounds from him, but it all seemed to be useless as instead, he grunted and that was enough for Itachi to continue.

'Sasuke, please wake up.' He thinks to himself as he looks over the peaceful looking Uchiha. One more push and Naruto feels it coming. Itachi had him just how he wants him, and there' nothing Naruto can do as Itachi has him pinned down on the bed. A few more minutes later, and Naruto tries his hardest not to release. He couldn't give Itachi that satisfaction, but it seemed Itachi had many more ideas to have the substance released into his mouth. Once finishing inside, Itachi had taken a good look at Naruto, taking him into his mouth to force him.